The Journey to Illinois - THP Tour Van

To be fair its not really open, just slightly off track so it cannot seal shut. It sucks though, fprtuantely a Mercedes near next stop should fix it up quickly.

To be fair its not really open, just slightly off track so it cannot seal shut. It sucks though, fprtuantely a Mercedes near next stop should fix it up quickly.

I love that you are making this post while driving in the rain, that makes me feel extra safe.

...but right now safety is my number one concern.

Gotta do this. The ride, today, might not be as comfy. Be safe, and hang in there.

I love that you are making this post while driving in the rain, that makes me feel extra safe.
Lol glad to see I'm not the only one to,get in trouble for that..

Its talk to text.

So..... Have guys seen anything cool on your trip so far?

Nothing picture worthy yet, but I am sure we will find stuff. I took some cool pictures yesterday the mountains in the rain, it just looks like steam is coming off them.

Oh driving through the mountains, not so fond of those memories.

3 hours into pur trip and all rain.

Continued safe travels.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Just don't bring it all the way north with you. Still clear here and very comfortable.

Yuck at least its getting it out of the way before the weekend

ttd is correct. Beautiful up here.

Little over cast in Indy but it appears to trying to burn off some. If all else fails there's a camping world at Exit 99 on 65 in Indiana that I believe is open year around.

All i need to see is exactly when the Tour Van hits the In/Ky boarder...2 hours from that it shall be close enough to me to chase down.

Little over cast in Indy but it appears to trying to burn off some. If all else fails there's a camping world at Exit 99 on 65 in Indiana that I believe is open year around.

Thanks. Although based on any other work we have ever had done by them on either tour van, we will try to stay away if we can. :D

Thanks. Although based on any other work we have ever had done by them on either tour van, we will try to stay away if we can. :D

Haha...so what your saying is they may just take the door off and say its fixed versus actually fixing the door correctly. Noted!

HA I was refreshing Tapatalk and PMing you guys while trying to chase you down at 80 or so yesterday. :)

AHHH Greenwood. My hometown.

Looking for the "Welcome to Indiana" picture so I know what time to start stalking...lol

Looking for the "Welcome to Indiana" picture so I know what time to start stalking...lol

Just man up and wait like toad did instead of begging for hints lol

Back