Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Yes, I plan to vote later

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No, I'm not voting today

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

Diane

Reaction score
I'm not trying to start a political discussion - just wondering if you voted today or plan to vote. No major races in CT although we are voting for a new mayor.

The big race is for mayor in my "little" town. (Pop. was about 10K in the suburban town when I moved there. It's up to about 30K now. Would that still be little?)

Nope, no voting in my county at all. If there was, I would have. Oregon onlyl vote by mail, so I always submit my ballot when I'm able to.

Of course I did.Must do my civil duty.I see a few claim they won't be voting.Sad,but their choice.

Of course I did.Must do my civil duty.I see a few claim they won't be voting.Sad,but their choice.

Its not a statewide election for us. I dont think our next one is until June.

No, not voting here. I haven't even seen any political ads or yard signs, so not even sure if there is anything being voted on.

If there is something up, I would be completely guessing and an uninformed vote could be more hurt than help.

I didn't see nor hear of any elections in my area this time around. Otherwise, I vote.

Voted by mail a couple of weeks ago. :D

Not too exciting though, just a few school board members.

Yup. I (almost) always vote. Had to hold my nose on a couple of choices, though.

I always vote as I want to set a good example for my son and if you don't vote you have no right to complain. :)

I always vote as I want to set a good example for my son and if you don't vote you have no right to complain. :)

Hallelujah!

. . . if you don't vote you have no right to complain. :)

I agree with that 100% but try to tell that to the people who don't vote!

I am not voting today. In large part because I'm ineligible.

Interesting that the No vote has the most votes! So it is nothing against voting per se!

OK, so change that to:

I agree with that 100% but try to tell that to the people who can vote but don't or won't!

When there's an election, I always make sure I vote at least a couple of times. Civic duty.

Kevin

When there's an election, I always make sure I vote at least a couple of times. Civic duty.

Kevin

Vote early and often!

There were no elections in The State to vote on, but when there are I will be one of the first in-line to vote. The City of Birmingham will be holding an election for mayor in about 90 days the present Mayor was convected in Federal Court last week on 60 counts of accepting bribes when he was a County Commissioner. I want vote then either I'm not a resident of the city.

Back