New Guy from Drenthe

Ger@ld

Reaction score
Handicap
9.7 EGA
I just registered at THP after lurking here for several years.

I started playing golf about 30 yrs ago and went from beginner to a mid handicap in my first year, player a lot of tournaments in the second year and lowered my handicap to near scratch, struggled and had less time (wife, kids, work, etc.) and gave up golf a few years later.....

About 10 yrs ago I sold my small business and took up golf again and went from nothing to hc 5.6 first year, was planning to go to scratch, but started a new business in 2004 and sold that the year before last, picked up my old golfclubs again and well age has taken some length out of my shots and save many strokes within the last 50 yds orso......

My current rounds are a fair mix of birdies to double bogeys and my current hc is around 10.

I have been working on my short play like hell, but today I just enjoy social golf.

CU, Gerald.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Gerald!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Drenthe as in Holland?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Drenthe as in Holland?

Yepp, Born in Rotterdam, lived in southern parts of the Netherlands for 30 yrs, moved to Zwolle about 20 yrs ago and went up north about 5 yrs ago.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, Gerald!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to thp

Yepp, Born in Rotterdam, lived in southern parts of the Netherlands for 30 yrs, moved to Zwolle about 20 yrs ago and went up north about 5 yrs ago.

hah! If you ever come down to Belgium and play in Hasselt, let me know...
[dutch]Ha, die noorderbuur![/dutch]

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Back