Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

This is on deck! And I'm officially on board.

Third post updated with everything needed for the weekend.

Please let us know if anyone who was on the fence wants a tee time for Friday or Sunday so you can be added!

Thanks

man I had such an awesome time at the IL one that I now wish I had someone to carpool with to this thing! You guys are going to have a blast.

Perfect. Roflmao!!!!

tapin from my big as note 2

From looking at the pictures, may leave good balls in the bag an whip out the noodles, they go along way

From looking at the pictures, may leave good balls in the bag an whip out the noodles, they go along way

Good idea, bringing some orange 50/50's and some lady bridgestones if I can find some.

Zenger!!! Awesome dude.

With all this talk about shopping, I was thinking of bringing some Titleist AP1's that I am selling if anyone is interested in them. I DO NOT want to clutter up this fine thread, so PLEASE PM for details or to discuss. This is so on and I cannot wait to meet everyone.

J.

Got a round in today as my final Branson tune up (Boo! Work!). I am hitting irons and wedges very well right now. And.......I may have figured out my driver on the back nine today. I see irons and wedges being heavily relied upon at Ledgestone, so I'm pretty happy with the way I was striking it today.

I'm going in not feeling good about my swing. Only thing that went well today was putting

tapin from my big as note 2

Feeling pretty good about things as of late. Last AmTour rounds were crap, but may have found something on my last three rounds. Driver is going farther than it has in a long time, irons are crisp and putts are falling right now. Mashie love is back in a big way. Stuck one to 8 feet from 186 yesterday, which is career for me!

I am pretty short, so I'm thinking that the driver will still be in play for me at Ledgestone. Hopefully, that means while others are hitting wedge, I will be at least playing 9 iron.....lol. No matter what, I'm looking forward to the event and Friday and Sunday rounds. It will be a nice getaway for me and my wife.

Is it Friday yet?!

J.

Branson week is in full swing. Have a busy schedule at home and work this week. Going to find time late at night to deep clean the clubs and grips. Then im gonna wash/whiten my shoes and belt. Need to change my golf spikes.

Oh, and I deep cleaned the interior of my car, armor all and windex. Then i washed and waxed it. All that, just in case someone needs a ride...they can marvel at the shiniest 96 toyota avalon on the road.

4ava2ypu.jpg

~Rock

Oh, and I deep cleaned the interior of my car, armor all and windex. Then i washed and waxed it. All that, just in case someone needs a ride...they can marvel at the shiniest 96 toyota avalon on the road.~Rock
This literally made me laugh out loud.

ROCK!!!

So pumped to see you again buddy

Looking forward to some golf and a few adult beverages with you dude.

This literally made me laugh out loud.

I know. May have gone overboard for this weekend. But my car will shine as much as my sunday outfit.

I also picked up tapatalk solely so I could stay connected to this event.

~Rock

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Back