Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I'm really not picking apart your posts, but would a beached whale have to fall asleep to get sunburned? hehe

(Notice I didn't say anything about where the beached whale fell asleep!)

I'm really not picking apart your posts, but would a beached whale have to fall asleep to get sunburned? hehe

(Notice I didn't say anything about where the beached whale fell asleep!)

I was just making it clear how silly one has to be to get that sunburned.

Spoiler

Does Claire know you're trying to stage a coup?

Does Claire know you're trying to stage a coup?

It's not a grammar thing, it's an unnecessary words thing!

(Not that I don't do it too. Actually, I am probably one of the worst offenders!)

Can you imagine the uproar if a man had compared a woman to a beached whale? Even a woman who was the size of a beached whale.

Can you imagine the uproar if a man had compared a woman to a beached whale? Even a woman who was the size of a beached whale.

Did I offend you Harry? I know you're not the size of a beached whale. If you were - I never would have said that.

Baby seal, anybody?

baby.seal-708316.jpg

Seal - No. Harry isn't hairy.

How about we stop speculating about Harry's appearance before Harry starts retaliating?

How about we stop speculating about Harry's appearance before Harry starts retaliating?

I'm sorry - I was out of line. Someone calls you Hair-Lo - that's what made me think of it.

Harry is too much of a gentleman to ever be mean.

I'm sorry - I was out of line. Someone calls you Hair-Lo - that's what made me think of it.

An old friend of mine defines a gentleman as "one who never unintentionally insults another."

An old friend of mine defines a gentleman as "one who never unintentionally insults another."

That's funny. A British aristocrat defined it as a man who could stare a woman in the eye while talking to her no matter how low the top of her evening gown.

That's funny. A British aristocrat defined it as a man who could stare a woman in the eye while talking to her no matter how low the top of her evening gown.

That's funnier and something I'd like to see.

HaHa! I call him Hair-Lo because he came up with that nickname on the Big Break Disney thread after K-Max.:laughing:

Sorry Harry

Comes from going to all-male boarding schools.

Back