Scotty Cameron Putters

just picked up my first SC!

Played a round with it last ngiht and it was great!

California Monterey 34"

Congrats man hope it works well for ya!

My GoLo 5 and I had a terrible round last week but as of yesterday are seeing eye to eye again. I made some obscene putts with this bad boy!

You go with the deep mill or the honey dew?

8353020d6a3d1fd5561efb8f78740c51.jpg

44539155aa6db3be0a682b99da210f4c.jpg

8fe02d914d1b7f4a6ef46db2a0c4e56f.jpg

My one gripe about SC putters..

They have the WORST head covers of any putter I have ever seen...

Give it a couple weeks and I bet the velcro will not stick on this thing.

My one gripe about SC putters..

They have the WORST head covers of any putter I have ever seen...

Give it a couple weeks and I bet the velcro will not stick on this thing.

To be fair, who makes a good Velcro headcover? I've had several from various putter OEMs and they all suck.

To be fair, who makes a good Velcro headcover? I've had several from various putter OEMs and they all suck.

Magnets>>>>>>>>Velcro

haha well, I think the worst part about Scotty covers is the cost. For something that wears that easily to be that expensive is nothing short of crazy in my mind.

.....and I have a few myself. Almost started collecting them, until I used one and it got beat up quick.

As a show piece I agree. As a useable piece of arguable necessity, Velcro is so much better.
Agreed. I have multiple headcovers with non-working magnets, and it's annoying. Velcro, while it may not look as good as magnet closure, just keeps working.

Agreed. I have multiple headcovers with non-working magnets, and it's annoying. Velcro, while it may not look as good as magnet closure, just keeps working.

The best is when that magnetic headcover decides to jump off the putter while driving down the fairway. Only to discover that escape attempt a hole later.

The worst walk of shame is doubling back to find where that $800 headcover fell.

The only magnet version that didnt work for me was the SeeMore THP White Striped version. The 2 odyssey magnetic covers I have still work after years of use. Odyssey uses a long single magnetic strip on the headcover of the Black Series I have and they have a circular magnet on the White Ice Headcover of my 2 Ball.

The only magnet version that didnt work for me was the SeeMore THP White Striped version. The 2 odyssey magnetic covers I have still work after years of use. Odyssey uses a long single magnetic strip on the headcover of the Black Series I have and they have a circular magnet on the White Ice Headcover of my 2 Ball.

I guess it's luck of the draw. My SeeMore magnetics work great, and they also have the long strip style for a while..

Spoiler
IMG_2005.jpg

Both lasted great for me, although I think I prefer Velcro over them. I don't see Scotty ever changing away from it considering how much he can charge and how easy they are to sell out.

And the magnet on my Odyssey MX #7 was a piece of junk, so much in fact I had to replace it with velcro just so I quit losing it every round.

Regardless, preferences are preferences, we all have them.

Honestly, I am surprised that Scotty goes with Velcro on these, just seems that something so high end would have magnets.

my Oddessey white hot putter cover with the magnets works great! It might get put on the SC.

my Oddessey white hot putter cover with the magnets works great! It might get put on the SC.

Don't do it! It will catch fire.

Don't do it! It will catch fire.

Haha. Well we will see. The red black and silver SC headcover does match the rest of my colr scheme throughout my bag perfectly.

New shaft for my drive tonight so I will do a new WITB tonight.

When I owned Scotty's, this was the cover I used most.. It was crazy cool, but as expected, the velcro started to loosen.

hc581.jpg

Didn't you read the "not for course use" tag?! It's art. Not utility.

That Cameron Cover is so freaking sweet

It really is man.. One of the best he ever did and it was so simple. There were a couple others I lusted for but couldn't justify the 80-100 bucks it would have taken to own them..

I wanted this one BAD for a while.

mfTAhXiEB4BvKQM9pqjXFzg.jpg

I dont know why but I really like this one:
post-9615-1193764755-1.jpg

This one cracks me up too:

SCottyCameron-CincodeMayo-Players_600x450_0.jpg

Back