The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally saw my first set of Altitudes today! Very Interesting....

The rant is having to listen to a guy trying to have a salesman order him a replacement club (he lost one), but didn't know which clubs he had, which one he was missing, or what shaft flex he would need..... also didn't want to help the salesman figure it out at all.
1 iron it is then.

Finally saw my first set of Altitudes today! Very Interesting....

The rant is having to listen to a guy trying to have a salesman order him a replacement club (he lost one), but didn't know which clubs he had, which one he was missing, or what shaft flex he would need..... also didn't want to help the salesman figure it out at all.

Sounds like ol boy might need some help in the literacy department. I'm not real clever but my clubs have numbers on them so I can tell them apart. And if that doesn't work, there's always the picture book. My Mom always said I was good at the matching game, even into my teens.

Was just in another thread thinking about how frustrating it is that stupid little mental things can undo all the progress you've made. Take back the 15 strokes you added and boom, they're back. You know what you need to do different but it just won't come together. Play a horrible round, then on the par three 17th you put your tee shot to 6ft and drain the birdie putt. Just proof you sort of know what you're doing, but can't make it happen or get every bad bounce possible. Should feel good about it then start trying to figure out why you can't do it more often.

Ouch, just tweaked my shoulder. Was thping when a spider ran across my phone... Yea I can move never good when you hear noises though you know like from your shoulder.

Worst part is.... I have no idea where it went....

#notgonnasleepwelltonight
#dangspiders

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Ouch, just tweaked my shoulder. Was thping when a spider ran across my phone... Yea I can move never good when you hear noises though you know like from your shoulder.

Worst part is.... I have no idea where it went....

#notgonnasleepwelltonight
#dangspiders

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Don't worry you will eat it during your sleep.

Don't worry you will eat it during your sleep.

Probably, hopefully it died.

I need to get a pet iguana or something, as long as it survives off of spiders.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Was just in another thread thinking about how frustrating it is that stupid little mental things can undo all the progress you've made. Take back the 15 strokes you added and boom, they're back. You know what you need to do different but it just won't come together. Play a horrible round, then on the par three 17th you put your tee shot to 6ft and drain the birdie putt. Just proof you sort of know what you're doing, but can't make it happen or get every bad bounce possible. Should feel good about it then start trying to figure out why you can't do it more often.

Know that feeling way too well. You have to stay patient and not try and force things but man when the bad breaks start happening on almost every hole, it's really tough not to start getting mad.

Up and ready to go for this weeks travel. Damn it's early

It's rained here 18 out of the last 19 days at some point during the day. And its gonna be raining again everyday till friday. While the farmers are loving it, I'm not.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Know that feeling way too well. You have to stay patient and not try and force things but man when the bad breaks start happening on almost every hole, it's really tough not to start getting mad.

I had one ball hit the side of a hill next to a green and bounce UP HILL away from the hole instead of feeding towards it. Flabbergasted doesn't cover it, that's what kind of day it was.

Came in to work, and saw some of my Administrative Staff standing in the lobby complaining that Housekeeping didnt clean up some stuff from night shift. I put my stuff in my office, walked back, cleaned it up, and looked at them and asked how many of them walked by it before they all stood their complaining.

My point was made.

Came in to work, and saw some of my Administrative Staff standing in the lobby complaining that Housekeeping didnt clean up some stuff from night shift. I put my stuff in my office, walked back, cleaned it up, and looked at them and asked how many of them walked by it before they all stood their complaining.

My point was made.

#BeagsIsABoss

My point was made.

Nothing passive about that.

My point was made.

Bam. Thats how you do it. Big time boss

I missed work this morning because I forgot to turn my alarm on.

My point was made.

Awesome. That's how you make a point!

#nooneisaboveit
#bethankfultohaveajob

My point was made.

I hope I am half the administrator you are!

Exactly Cook

Hahaha, I shall then test your cleaning abilities this weekend. Mess in room 204!

Smells like jäger and vomit mixed with the runs.

My point was made.

That right there is the definition of leadership versus being a boss.

My point was made.

hahaha I really want to see you in action at work dude.. I think it would really entertain me.

Well, this week is shaping up to be a crappy one. $600 car repair bill and my wife just lost her job yesterday. I see a lot of overtime and less golf for me in the future. Thank God all the health insurance stuff is through my job.

Well, this week is shaping up to be a crappy one. $600 car repair bill and my wife just lost her job yesterday. I see a lot of overtime and less golf for me in the future. Thank God all the health insurance stuff is through my job.

Sorry to hear that. Been there brother. Hang in there. Everything happens for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back