Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Only two choices. Who MIGHT win first, which should take care of the "neither" responses!

Ben Hogan.

On the PGA? How about Michelle Wie?

I only hope Michelle doesn't play on the PGA Tour again until she wins a few times on the LPGA. Maybe a major or two as well?

Let's say this is for the PGA Tour, seeing how Daly can play on the Senior Tour five years sooner!

I think this thread should have been who will break par in 4 consecutive rounds first. :banana:

Ian Baker Finch?

I think Duval will pull off a win before Long John does.

I voted for Duval, while I will admit it isn't likely for a long long time I do think if either does it'll be Duval first.

Ben Hogan.

I would truly like to see Hogan, in his prime, playing on today's tour.

Maybe someone will dig him up, give him some high tech Hogan eqquipment, and give Tiger some "real" competition.:D

Duval. He almost won a major this year. That says something...

I still think Rickie Fowler will have at least 2 wins before one of those gets another one...

Really tough call. I voted for Duval, but I then realized that Daly plays a great deal in Europe and might have a chance of winning over there.

Still tough to decide.

Duval. Daly is washed up and couldnt win on the LPGA tour, much less the PGA tour.

Wow, 20 votes so far. And Duval has a commanding lead. That and a nickel might still get him a piece of Double Bubble gum!

being from Arkansas i want Daly to do good and get his groove back but realistically i would have to say Duval.

I really believe that Duval will win again. He came within a couple of shots of winning the US Open. He made just about every makeable putt he saw. He just needs to be more consistent off the tee (I've never understood how he even hits the ball the way he lifts his head just before contact!). I just don't think Long John will ever win again. I hope I'm wrong about that, but he just can't seem to maintain any self-discipline. It would be great if he did win because he is so popular with the fans.

Back