Oreo and The Time Change

I'm not sure why, but I'm suddenly craving cream filling sandwiched between two circular chocolate cookies.

Spoiler
spelling.jpg

I'm very confused - did Harry just call Claire the cream sandwiched between Duey and Smallie? I don't understand the screenshot either.

I think it's showing the spell check thing this thread has veered off to.

I'm very confused - did Harry just call Claire the cream sandwiched between Duey and Smallie? I don't understand the screenshot either.

Claire is so much more than just the cream filling between Duey and Smallie.

Claire is so much more than just the cream filling between Duey and Smallie.

Yes, now go find an avatar that shows that and post it.

Now I'm confused

Now I'm confused

Join the club. I read posts that look like a foreign language. For example - why is Bogey wearing a shark with his jacket tonight. Why did James put down a beat on a game? What the hell is Dent bumping in his car?

and what has Diane been smoking? Did you really read those things on here?

Diane must be reading old threads again.

Did you find Julie and me having a traffic accident?

Okay--have to be somehwhere and pretend to do real work.

Plus, JB is back on and will be horrified to see what we've been up to. Again.

It's not quite 3PM here Diane!

It's not quite 3PM here Diane!

No - I meant I read the posts I don't understand late at night this week. Or perhaps I misread them.

No - I meant I read the posts I don't understand late at night this week. Or perhaps I misread them.

I think you are miss reading things. The Blue Jackets are playing the Sharks in hockey tonight. I think Phillip and Nicky need to check your coffee cup.

and what has Diane been smoking? Did you really read those things on here?

NHL: Sharks vs. Bluejackets

Winning a skins game handily against friends.

Playing hip-hop music in a car.

You only read the posts you did not understand? Seems obvious. (Just teasing)

I think you are miss reading things. The Blue Jackets are playing the Sharks in hockey tonight. I think Phillip and Nicky need to check your coffee cup.

NHL: Sharks vs. Bluejackets

Winning a skins game handily against friends.

Playing hip-hop music in a car.

I don't drink. Next time please just speak a language I understand. Thank you.

You only read the posts you did not understand? Seems obvious. (Just teasing)

I meant to ask about the jacket and the beat and got sidetracked. I was afraid to say anything to Dent.

I don't drink. Next time please just speak a language I understand. Thank you.

I try not to speak Greek but sometimes it just happens. I'll try harder next time.

I meant to ask about the jacket and the beat and got sidetracked. I was afraid to say anything to Dent.

:rofl: .....

I try not to speak Greek but sometimes it just happens. I'll try harder next time.

I went back and read your post - my fault for reading too quickly. Is BOGO - buy one get one? One what?

Back