Big Break Mexico (Spoilers)

Excellent, have fun in the trees Chad.

"That's just a hard shot"

Shut up punk.

Chad drives it just like I do. I'm going to start saying “man that's just a hard shot" haha!!

Chad = baggiest shorts ever

Yea Brent!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Don't like watching people choke... but I didn't mind watching Chad do it.

Go away Chad. Never come back.

Thank goodness.

Rope hooked with my HTC One

Not a bad pull for 2 days work Brent. 10 g's, noice !

Bye bye!!

Chad drives it just like I do. I'm going to start saying “man that's just a hard shot" haha!!

No kidding. I can drive it like that no problem.

Rope hooked with my HTC One

That was the first time in BB history that I actually breathed a sigh of relief at the end. If goofball had put Brent out, I'd have likely stroked out.

Chad actually has some game, its too bad hes the biggest douche of all time.

This isn't a surprising final 4 at all.

I thought that it was completely hilarious that Chad was trash talking Brent relying on luck, only to end up complaining about his own bad luck and then choking.

Anybody have any thoughts on how incredible it was that they both had such amazingly clean lies from the trees?

Chads first lie from the rocks/trees wasn't clean at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Chads first lie from the rocks/trees wasn't clean at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

He's talking about the two lies IN the trees.

whew... after last week I was worn out from all the drama. Brent needed another sudden death but that's ok. I'm with everyone in that I'm not sad to see Chad go. I think he's got some game, especially in the truncated BB format. He's the kind of player who can get hot over a few hole stretch and knock anyone out. Good thing Brent was just solid and rode out the storm.

I thought that it was completely hilarious that Chad was trash talking Brent relying on luck, only to end up complaining about his own bad luck and then choking.

Anybody have any thoughts on how incredible it was that they both had such amazingly clean lies from the trees?

You think the BB producers have that Traveler's Insurance commercial dog on the payroll?

So I turn on Big Break tonight ready to watch the continuation of Brent and Liebelei's playoff only to see that Brent had already won and everyone was in the clubhouse.

What happened? I can not find anywhere that tells what happened or even a video of a replay on Golf Channel.
My whole family was pumped to see the continuation and there was absolutely nothing. It was as if it never happened.

Very strange

Last edited:
You think the BB producers have that Traveler's Insurance commercial dog on the payroll?

The Traveller's dog!!! That explains it!

I mean, I'm obviously not that familiar with hitting into trees, but I think it's odd that every time someone hits into what should be serious trouble this season they've all ended up with playable lies.

So I turn on Big Break tonight ready to watch the continuation of Brent and Liebelei's playoff only to see that Brent had already won and everyone was in the clubhouse.

What happened? I can not find anywhere that tells what happened or even a video of a replay on Golf Channel.
My whole family was pumped to see the continuation and there was absolutely nothing. It was as if it never happened.

Very strange

They showed it in the beginning of the episode I watched.
Brent teed off left. She went down the middle.
He had a bad lie and had to hit out. She hit it fat and short.
He hits it into green barely, looked like it might spin into bunker. She pitches up to 10 feet or so.
Brent sinks 25 footer for bird. She misses putt.

Very strange

It should be on again tomorrow if you want to catch the beginning.

Im loving the final four golfers. All are cool and they have solid game. It was hard to enjoy tonight because I felt myself cringing whenever chad was on screen.

Im loving the final four golfers. All are cool and they have solid game. It was hard to enjoy tonight because I felt myself cringing whenever chad was on screen.

I agree, this show just got 100x better now that he is gone.

More excuses than Bubba just makes you hard to watch!

I like both Chad and Brent. I was definitely cheering for Brent in that elimination though. Chad was just asking for it by saying he might purposely play bad to be picked.

Back