What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hybrids were. The mFGP was with Mudflap and totally unexpected.

Yea buddy. I've got an older FGP, but never have tried out one of the fancy ones. I'm pretty pumped about that. The hybrids were mostly for fun and knowledge. I like to be able to hit things that I haven't tried before. Maybe they'll surprise me and end up in the bag, but if not I'm not sweating it.

Black Puma Monoline 210.

Sligo hat on the clearance rack at Marshall's . Could not pass it up for $7.99

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yesterday I bought a dozen srixon zstars in yellow and two Edwin Watts gloves.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Went from pondering xhots to purchasing them, got a great deal on them. Now need to sell my Adams A12 OS.

Went from pondering xhots to purchasing them, got a great deal on them. Now need to sell my Adams A12 OS.

Congrats on the purchase. Enjoy the new set!

dozen callaway hex black tours

Traded for a Boccieri 3 wood. Another one to hit to say I hit it and who knows what will happen from there.

Just picked up these three pairs of pants from Golfsmith for $65 shipped, not a bad deal at all. The Puma's were $15 each after the discount and the Nike was $35.

Puma
puma2.jpg

Puma
puma1.jpg

Nike
nikepants.jpg

Bridgestone Lady Yellow. 1 Dozen Free with my $25 gift card from GolfSmith.

13° XHOT Pro 3Deep, ditching the driver hopefully, or at least have a viable option for the Teeball.

I own one of these 4.....

repeqaze.jpg

Just picked up these three pairs of pants from Golfsmith for $65 shipped, not a bad deal at all. The Puma's were $15 each after the discount and the Nike was $35.

Puma
puma2.jpg

Puma
puma1.jpg

Nike
nikepants.jpg

What discount got you these bad boys for that cheap?

I bought a Cobra AMP 2/3 Hybrid & ordered my Aldila RIP Phenom Hybrid shaft....can't wait to put the combo together and hit the course...

Didn't buy it today but it came!!!!!

9kpljl.jpg

Very Nice mikedean ! No matter which one it is.

Nice! How did something you didn't purchase arrive today? Gift?

Bought it last week. It just arrived today. Guess I am hitting the links this weekend.

Dozen top flight gamers!

What discount got you these bad boys for that cheap?

The Puma's were already marked down to $20 for some reason, saw it in a ad on Facebook of all places haha. Luckily they had my size in both pants. Then they were having a 25% flash sale on select apparel and shoes, and was lucky enough to be able to combine both. Same with the Nike's too. Wife may kill me, but how can you pass up a great deal haha.

I bought a Cobra AMP 2/3 Hybrid & ordered my Aldila RIP Phenom Hybrid shaft....can't wait to put the combo together and hit the course...

Awesome! Enjoy

Adams Idea Pro Black 9031sf 20*.

Wilson Staff Confirm Glove
1 doz. :titleist: Pro V1x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back