2013 Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored By Callaway Golf

looks like rory will beat faldo by a shot or two. old sir nick had the advantage but double bogeyed 18.

These browns are just ridiculous. Nothing...nothing will stop.

Woods-Jimenez final pairing tomorrow? Yes please!

What kind of turnout do they get for this event? Course seems empty

What kind of turnout do they get for this event? Course seems empty

It's 7:40 PM over there right now, it's drinking time, not golf watching time.

Also, Bubba's caddie weighs in on the conditions:

Woods-Jimenez final pairing tomorrow? Yes please!

Unfortunately I think Westwood and Stenson finished before Tiger, so they'd be pair in the last group. At least I think that's how it works.

Right now I have first, third and 3 tied in 11th

It's 7:40 PM over there right now, it's drinking time, not golf watching time.

Also, Bubba's caddie weighs in on the conditions:

Ive been watching since 5am...was empty then too

If I wanted to play on something that brown and fast, I would play at a bowling alley.

Unfortunately I think Westwood and Stenson finished before Tiger, so they'd be pair in the last group. At least I think that's how it works.

Stop bringing logic into this! ;-)

Seriously, thanks for pointing that out, I wasn't watching earlier today.

If I wanted to play on something that brown and fast, I would play at a bowling alley.

Im taking my 5 iron to walmart and hitting balls in the parking lot and gps ing distances

Watching the pros spray balls all over Miurfield, with irons even, is making me feel better about my round at Twisted Dunes the day before the AC outing. :)

Great recovery by Phil from the lip of that bunker.

This Open Championship has a US Open feel to it in terms of guys going backward instead of forward. I'm not sure I like it.

This Open Championship has a US Open feel to it in terms of guys going backward instead of forward. I'm not sure I like it.

I don't. I want to see more birdies.

But yet you buy new clubs with the hope of gaining distance right?

Stop bringing logic into this! ;-)

Seriously, thanks for pointing that out, I wasn't watching earlier today.

Haha sorry.

I was wanting the same thing, as we haven't seen Tiger in the last group in a major in a while, then I realized that it's probably not possible.

I don't. I want to see more birdies.

Ha, not with these conditions.

The only thing I'm really disappointed about in this major is the lack of rain / stormy weather. I love watching pros play links golf and have to deal with those conditions.

They need to seriously dump some water on the course tonight.

Outside of the masters, the majors this year are Snoozers. I'm all for dumping one of the opens and making the players a major.

Ouchy someone shot 86

Back