Contest - THP & Callaway Celebrating Phil's Win

Best of luck to everyone that entered into this Freaking Incredibly Amazing contest!

NO ONE COMES CLOSE TO THP!

Can't wait. I love my 60* but would love a 56* or 52*. So pumped. By far the best wedges I've ever had.

Best of luck to everyone that entered. Would love to be one of the lucky SEVENTEEN winners, but very grateful to Callaway Golf for supplying so many prizes regardless.

Best of luck to everyone that entered. Would love to be one of the lucky SEVENTEEN winners, but very grateful to Callaway Golf for supplying so many prizes regardless.

I second this. Thanks THP and Callaway!

17 wedges, 17 pages.....hmmmmm.

Now no one else posts :alien:

Edit: Just noticed this made page 18....complete fail.

Last edited:
I'm literally refreshing the page every 30 seconds.

I'm literally refreshing the page every 30 seconds.

Patience grasshopper. I highly doubt that the winners will be named within hours of entries closing.

The suspense is killer. Good luck to everyone who entered!

Sorry guys, while the entry deadline ended this afternoon, winners will not be announced for a couple of days.

Sorry guys, while the entry deadline ended this afternoon, winners will not be announced for a couple of days.

That's a lot of page refreshing for TMA

I think there is a ~5% chance of winning a wedge from this contest.

For sure :) Once you hit the wedge you'll understand.

Yea I've yet to hit one, but I just bought a dozen hex chrome + balls so maybe it's an unconscious sign from the callaway gods

I wore out poor Twitter on this contest lol

Yea I've yet to hit one, but I just bought a dozen hex chrome + balls so maybe it's an unconscious sign from the callaway gods

You'll definitely like the Chrome + balls!
May the force be with you

Good luck everyone!

This giveaway is too good not to be on the front page. Bumpity bump.

Good call on the bump

I think there is a ~5% chance of winning a wedge from this contest.

You are saying there's a chance....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are saying there's a chance....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa whoa whoa what's with all this 1 in 1 million talk

Watching an average guy like Phil have success makes me so excited to have a shot at these.

Watching an average guy like Phil have success makes me so excited to have a shot at these.

If I could be 1/1000th as good as Phil with these wedges it would be a colossal success.

Back