New from Coral Springs, FL!

mic8400

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone! Dunno what took me so long to find this forum, but I'm damn glad I did. =]

Welcome mic. Lots of THPers on the gulf coast.

Nice! I'm on the east coast but there's nothing quite like golfin on the gulf. Played the tiburon course at the Ritz in Naples a couple years back. Man what a course!

Whoops, I dont know why I saw Cape Coral.
GolferGal grew up in your area. I should know better.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP buddy! Glad to have you hear.
You definitely gotta meet up with the Florida THP'ers

Welcome aboard. I'm in right down the county in Davie. Where do you normally play?

Welcome, only been here for a few months myself, but it is a really great group

Nice! I actually haven't played much down south. I tend to stick around Boca/Delray since I'm northern Broward. I like Osperey, Okeeheelee, and South Winds a bit. Gonna head out to Polo Trace on Sunday. What about you? Any good courses down there?

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

I've played South Winds a # of times but now stick to middle Broward and south. If you're in Coral Springs, then let me make some suggestions:

1) Get the premier card, if you dont have it already (or get it next year)
2) Jacaranda (Plantation)
3) Plantation Preserve (Plantation)
4) Palm Aire (3 courses - Pompano)
5) Heron Bay (Parkland)
6) Coral Springs CC

Oh and get to know Heron Bay real well. Their range and practice area is top notch. Wednesday night (they have lights) is half price night, $5 for a large bucket. I go there almost every Wed with my buddy and after a couple buckets we play HORSE on the practice green (chipping and pitching and greenside bunkers).

Welcome to the team!

Welcome!

Welcome!!

Glad you did too! Welcome to THP!

Welcome mic!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: I am glad you found us mic.

Nice! I actually haven't played much down south. I tend to stick around Boca/Delray since I'm northern Broward. I like Osperey, Okeeheelee, and South Winds a bit. Gonna head out to Polo Trace on Sunday. What about you? Any good courses down there?

welcome! i'm in the delray/BB area and used to play Polo Trace a lot many years ago - how is that course now?

right now, i'm playing Park Ridge a lot or Atlantic National across the street ( not sure why i enjoy the punishment of west heat ) and spend most of my practicing at John Prince.

Back