Checking in from Alaska

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, glad you found THP.

Right now is a good time, you can play till after 11:00 right now. The golf dome is an inflatable dome, held up by pressurized air on the inside. It is 100 yards long, so for long hits, you have to guess by how far up the back wall you hit. It helps in the winter to at least get to hit a ball. Nothing compares, of course, to going somewhere warm in January.
4usynyve.jpg

ygeresa4.jpg
8amy9u4e.jpg

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Welcome aboard nice to meet you

Welcome. Would love to visit alaska

Welcome aboard!

Great to have you. I have been here for a short time now and enjoy the forum quite a bit. Alaska is a beauty of a state!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Right now is a good time, you can play till after 11:00 right now. The golf dome is an inflatable dome, held up by pressurized air on the inside. It is 100 yards long, so for long hits, you have to guess by how far up the back wall you hit. It helps in the winter to at least get to hit a ball. Nothing compares, of course, to going somewhere warm in January.
4usynyve.jpg

ygeresa4.jpg
8amy9u4e.jpg

First off Welcome to THP bud:) glad to have you with us. what part of Alaska are you from?

Second, that's really cool you have something to hit in during winter! I would be there every day I could if it was my range. Although 100 yards is extremely short, it's still something.

Welcome to THP.

@california92, I live in Anchorage. It is nice to have some place to go hit in the winter.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! While your golf season may be short, at least you have lots of light. :)

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Back