Wants, Needs and Desires

Since it looks like we'll be walking next year, the baby and I will need carry bags, and the better half we'll need a push cart. I'll need me some good walkin' shoes. I think I'll wait another year to buy one of those new fangled yardage measurers until the baby learns to dial in by feel a little more.

I want her to be a feel player, yet she's already saying stuff like I hit my 8i 110 to 113 yards. How far am I? How far am I? She's been under 90 once. LOL.

Kevin

I'm confused. Is "the baby" aka "Jr. Lancer"?

Yup. And she won't be a baby much longer! Just wait 'till she discovers that boys play golf, too.

Lots of junior golfers supposedly hang out at the semi-private course we're joining next season. The majority will be boys. Should be interesting, especially because she'll be just about as good as most of them.

I may have to go into scary Dad mode.

Kevin

Lots of junior golfers supposedly hang out at the semi-private course we're joining next season. The majority will be boys. Should be interesting, especially because she'll be just about as good as most of them.

Kevin

Let me know how it works--we're not far behind you.

Oh, back on topic--I wouldn't mind finding Camilo under the tree. Wearing a red bow.
Spoiler
And nothing else.

There really isnt anything that I need or am lusting after. Im kicking around the idea of buying a 56* wedge, most likely a Mizuno MP-T 10; but its not exactly on the top of my list of things that I want to buy.

Kevin

I have already had to go into scary Dad mode once and am coming up on it again. My oldest actually had fun with it and used it to keeps some losers away.

Let me know how it works--we're not far behind you.

Oh, back on topic--I wouldn't mind finding Camilo under the tree. Wearing a red bow.
Spoiler
And nothing else.

smilie_barf.gif

Whew! :D

I'm with you. He's pretty to look at, but wouldn't be my first choice.

You prefer someone who isn't pretty to look at?

I think I'd like a new putter. Doesn't need to be "Method"-nice, but "White Hot Tour"-nice would be good. :smile-big:

Yes, I know. He was hot in his youth though. You were just asking me about golfers right?

I didn't limit it, but that's fine.

You caught me in the middle of an edit, Diane. I meant to say that any woman who wouldnt date a guy because he is thinner than her has some body imagine issues.

Back