Wants, Needs and Desires

A young Arnold Palmer - he had the bad boy thing going.

The rugged look. He was a dashing fellow in his younger days. The hair, the cigarettes, the big forearms. Arnie is one of those "the guys want to be him, and the girls want to be with him" kind of guys. Very cool dude. Still is very cool.

Kevin

You caught me in the middle of an edit, Diane. I meant to say that any woman who wouldnt date a guy because she is thinner than her has some body imagine issues.

I thought I was imagining things. Women say things like that all the time - they're joking.

Arnie always was and still is a very cool guy. He just has this aura about him.

I thought I was imagining things. Women say things like that all the time - they're joking.
Ive had a few girlfriends who had such body image issues. I can assure you, they werent joking.
They used to try to guilty trip me for trying to stay in shape and eat right, saying "youre just making me feel worse about my body".
Thankfully, not all women are like that.

I can't think of one guy on tour right now near as cool as Arnie. Too many robots out there.

Kevin

Ive had a few girlfriends who had such body image issues. I can assure you, they werent joking.
They used to try to guilty trip me for trying to stay in shape and eat right, saying "youre just making me feel worse about my body".
Thankfully, not all women are like that.

The worst is women who get all self conscious when the clothes start to come off. They tell you the weirdest things. And you just want to say, "Listen, if I didn't find you attractive, I wouldn't be trying to rip your clothes off right now. So stop telling me that you think you are fat, or that one body part is slightly larger than another, or that rear end is too high, or that you have no belly button because you were conceived in an alien laboratory."

I can't think of one guy on tour right now near as cool as Arnie. Too many robots out there.

Kevin

Phil is the only one who tries to interact with fans as much as Arnie did.

The worst is women who get all self conscious when the clothes start to come off.

You don't think some men don't have little quirks about taking their clothes off?

You don't think some men don't have little quirks about taking their clothes off?

Some might.

"Little" quirks, lmao.

This thread has gone way off wants, needs and desires for golf! I guess it's my fault with the chocolate chip cookies.

I try to avoid situations where other men are taking there clothes off.

This thread has gone way off wants, needs and desires for golf! I guess it's my fault with the chocolate chip cookies.

Definitely your fault Smallie.

Then my job here is done.

*cough* *cough*

to bring it back on track :D

I want a new bag that fits on my GoKart properly, but my ogio grom is fine. was looking at the mizuno Shinken as its plain and matches the colours of the rest of my gear
i currently dont need anything
i desire the Mizuno Mx-300 irons. they are a thing of beauty.

I don't have any immediate needs for golf goodies, but a few wants:

• I want a Bag Boy Revolver Pro - my Nike bag is still fantastic, and in great shape, but I want a nice cart bag. Since I got the ClicGear, walking is mostly using it, and of course when I ride, it'd be nice to have a bag that doesn't flop sideways after the first bump
  • Golf Clothes - Shirts, shorts, trousers, outerwear. I love the stuff I have, I just want more (I wear my shirts to work all the time, they're so darned comfy)
  • Shoes - I want to try some Ecco's next

I love my Ogio Grom, but I really like some of the colors of the new ones. I want a new one even though mine is only about 3 months old. I won't get a new one of course.

The worst is women who get all self conscious when the clothes start to come off. They tell you the weirdest things. And you just want to say, "Listen, if I didn't find you attractive, I wouldn't be trying to rip your clothes off right now. So stop telling me that you think you are fat, or that one body part is slightly larger than another, or that rear end is too high, or that you have no belly button because you were conceived in an alien laboratory."
I hear ya. If you didnt find her attractive, you wouldnt be there. Been there, done that. The one I always loved was when you told them if you didnt find them attractive you wouldnt want to go out with them, to which they reply, "you just want sex".
Stuff like that gets old real fast.

I hear ya. If you didnt find her attractive, you wouldnt be there. Been there, done that. The one I always loved was when you told them if you didnt find them attractive you wouldnt want to go out with them, to which they reply, "you just want sex".
Stuff like that gets old real fast.

That's sad. I wonder what happened to those women to make them feel so insecure.

Back