adidas Tour360 4.0 Shoes

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The brand new adidas Tour260 4.0 Shoes just arrived at our office, here are a few pictures:

711225253_EqZtr-L-1.jpg

711225254_VfB7X-L-1.jpg

711225267_BshHv-L-1.jpg

711225257_wesGC-L-1.jpg

711225272_kQo3B-L-1.jpg

They look slightly similar to mine. What do the soles look like?

They look slightly similar to mine. What do the soles look like?

I love the way one side has the black and silver "3 bars" and the other just the silver. Here is a picture of the bottom smalls.

711236212_QE2PK-L-1.jpg

Thanks JB. The slightly similar ends with the soles, that's for sure!

You can see how the different sides flow with the soles and why they are different. I like all the rubber nubs on the bottom.

These are great shoes, I love mine.

Same here. I'll have to look at mine again as I don't remember there being the Tour360 written on the bottom like these.

I like the different thing with the bars as well--very eye-catching.

I like the different thing with the bars as well--very eye-catching.

CofC, I must say it looks even better on. We are really excited about the ladies version coming early next year as well.

CofC, I must say it looks even better on. We are really excited about the ladies version coming early next year as well.

Oooh--me too! Hope they have the left handed model as well. :banana:

Oooh--me too! Hope they have the left handed model as well. :banana:

Seems to me that I saw some shoes that had a right- and left-hand version. The spike positions and the permanent rubber nubs were different for each foot, and reversed for right-hand left-hand. It was on The Golf Channel I think.

Perhaps it's the photo and the way the light catches it, but the grey bars look like shiny plastic to me.

Perhaps it's the photo and the way the light catches it, but the grey bars look like shiny plastic to me.

They are,the last 360 shoes were better.

They are,the last 360 shoes were better.

Everybody has their opinion, but to me there is NO comparison. The last series (3.0s) were extremely good shoes, like our review said. But these have similar looks and are even more comfortable. Have you tried the 4.0s? What makes you think the last ones are better?

Here are both the 3.0's and the 4.0s side by side ini 2 photos.

711282710_jmXDS-M.jpg

711282773_s5WkD-M.jpg

I like the look of the new ones better, but I don't like the plastic - if it is plastic. I prefer an all leather shoe.

I tried the 3.0's on the other night and I love the way they fit so if the 4.0's are more comfortable then I will be owning a pair very soon!

I tried the 3.0's on the other night and I love the way they fit so if the 4.0's are more comfortable then I will be owning a pair very soon!

Comfort is a preference of course. But to me and most of the people that have tried them on they sure are. I loved the 3.0s and so did so many of our readers. We got a pair for reviewing and I had to have another pair.

I noticed a guy in the foursome in front of me yesterday had these on - this year's model. They didn't look as plasticy in person as they do in the photo you posted.

I'm really exicted about the 4.0 coming out. I'm not too crazy about the looks of it, but it has had the effect of making the 3.0, which I absolutely love, start coming down in price. I just had another pair of brand new 3.0's delivered for $75. The 3.0's are so comfortable, I almost want to wear them around town, but my wife has promised she would deny my very existance if I rock some golf shoes for regular street-wear.

I can not wait to get my hands on a pair (or two) of these! Anything that makes walking 18 more enjoyable and less painful, and adds some performance along the way is on my short list of must have items.

I can not wait to get my hands on a pair (or two) of these! Anything that makes walking 18 more enjoyable and less painful, and adds some performance along the way is on my short list of must have items.

I agree and have enjoyed wearing these for a while now. I did not think they could have improved on the 3.0 line, but they did so quite dramatically.

Not sure yet how I feel about the 4.0's. Cant wait for the adipures though.

Back