The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

There is a ladybug on my keyboard. There was one on my putter yesterday too.

So did you have good luck in your putting yesterday, or good news via email today?

So did you have good luck in your putting yesterday, or good news via email today?

I didn't know that a ladybug brought location specific luck. I thought it was just in general.

I didn't know that a ladybug brought location specific luck. I thought it was just in general.

I was just correlating the ladybugs landing on you while were doing certain things. You're probably right in that the luck they bring is just general. Have any of that lately? I don't see you being the type to buy a lottery ticket.

I was just correlating the ladybugs landing on you while were doing certain things. You're probably right in that the luck they bring is just general. Have any of that lately? I don't see you being the type to buy a lottery ticket.

Every so often when Powerball gets really high - I buy a ticket. It's cheap entertainment for a dollar because I'm always convinced I'll win. I never spend more than a dollar though.

Every so often when Powerball gets really high - I buy a ticket. It's cheap entertainment for a dollar because I'm always convinced I'll win. I never waste more than a dollar though.
FIFY...

I had a couple of bees land on me today while inspecting a conveyor belt at a copper mine. They were buzzing around me the whole time. They did not sting me, but I believe you would have been in a panic.

I had a couple of bees land on me today while inspecting a conveyor belt at a copper mine. They were buzzing around me the whole time. They did not sting me, but I believe you would have been in a panic.

I don't panic until I get stung. Yesterday a bee decided to sit on my ball on the green on the 15th hole. I was just going to abandon the ball, but he finally flew off.

I have my windows open - amazing on November 9 in CT, but there is a skunk outside. Now all I smell is skunk. :banghead:

I have my windows open - amazing on November 9 in CT, but there is a skunk outside. Now all I smell is skunk. :banghead:

And here I thought all the skunks in the US had moved to Arizona to commit suicide on the roadways. I spend a lot of energy rolling down my windows to clear the stench. It seems there is another one every couple of miles.

If I ever get lost in the desert, I am going to find a skunk and follow him. I figure he is headed to a road to die.

And here I thought all the skunks in the US had moved to Arizona to commit suicide on the roadways. I spend a lot of energy rolling down my windows to clear the stench. It seems there is another one every couple of miles.

If I ever get lost in the desert, I am going to find a skunk and follow him. I figure he is headed to a road to die.

I always found it gets worse when you roll the windows down. I just leave the windows up. I don't know why it would get worse, but it seems like it. The smell seems to go away quicker for some odd reason.

I spend a lot of energy rolling down my windows to clear the stench.

Your windows still have to be rolled down manually?

I ran over a dead skunk in the canyon the other day and it seemed like the smell stayed with me for an hour.

I ran over a dead skunk in the canyon the other day and it seemed like the smell stayed with me for an hour.

It was on your tires though - right?

It was on your tires though - right?

Or somewhere. The smell doesnt even bother me anymore when I drive by the dead ones.

Your windows still have to be rolled down manually?

Don't rub it in. Its a company truck and came with power door locks and ROLLDOWN windows...how stupid is that?

I'm not happy that every time I watch TV - there is a Walmart Christmas commercial on. First - it's too early and second - I don't shop there.

I keep getting muscle cramps in my abdomen. It really hurts, and it's hard to find a way to stretch them out.

I'm getting concerned about a deadline that needs to be met, but I have no control over the others involved. Why can't everyone just do their jobs.

Went through a house bit ago for an appointment. They had an older black lab in a crate/kennel in the garage. Before going into the garage the owner warned me the dog has skin allergies and produces yeast, which sounds weird, and that results in a horrible smell.

She was right. Aye carumba! It's more than an hour later, and even after driving 30 minutes on the freeway with my windows down the smell is still in my nose. I've been sneezing since I left the place. I felt bad for both the owner and the dog. She said they should probably have it euthanized, but they haven't been able to bring themselves to do it. So the dogs lives in the garage because it's too smelly to come in the house. They do have three acres so it's has some room to roam outside, so maybe its life isn't completely horrible, but it can't be getting much affection.

Wow. What a smell.

Kevin

Boo Girl is practicing the cello. She lost her rosin earlier this week, and I haven't had a chance to pick up any more for her. It seems that the bass has special rosin, so she can't use The Kid's.

In any event, an un-rosined bow is painful.

I have a lot of weird food allergies and apparently I ate something tonight that I shouldn't have because now I have hives and they are itching like crazy!!!

GG - Take a Benadryl. I get hives on the golf course every so often. It willl make you sleepy, but works better than any other OTC products for the itching.

GG - Take a Benadryl. I get hives on the golf course every so often. It willl make you sleepy, but works better than any other OTC products for the itching.

I swear by that stuff too! It knocks me out in about 20 minutes but you are right it's one of the only things that makes the itching stop. My mother-in-law gave me this stuff called Sea-Breeze which smells pretty bad but works great for instant relief as well. She gets hives a lot too and she loves Sea-Breeze.

Back