Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These just arrived at our office:

712032237_rNNtN-L-1.jpg

712032278_canQn-L-1.jpg

712032243_WVQid-L-1.jpg

712032271_VCzjF-L-1.jpg

In person I really like the look of these more than I thought I would. Very clean and the insert is unique.

I like Adams equipment, but not so sure of this putter (by looks alone). I love their wedges.

The insert seems a little small. Too bad it doesn't stretch further along the face....

It does look kinda small. Whats it made of GG or JB?

It does look kinda small. Whats it made of GG or JB?

it is a urethane insert. While it looks small in person as well, when putting, it does not appear to be.

Really don't like the look of it, insert seems really small, nothing stands out for me about the look.

Kinda ordinary putter. Satin fihish on the flange and hosel look good. Nice headcover.

First batch of testers really liked this putter quite a bit. I have not tried it yet, but the overall consensus is that for the money, these feel great. Quite a few would have liked to see a bigger insert though.

I tried this one out the other day and must say I like the look and feel. The insert looked small but wasnt a huge deal when putting. Many will love the price point on this one. If I remember correctly it was $69.

Here are a few pictures from our range testing.

723095901_qrM5F-L.jpg

723095668_HB62K-L.jpg

723095848_ugLHv-L.jpg

723095452_W3Tx8-L.jpg

723095279_asFnH-L.jpg

723095344_Xp386-L.jpg

723095581_CZ8qF-L.jpg

This is the one I have tested several times at the store. I like the way it sets up and the roll was pretty good too. I think it is the Model 61,

The review on these will be up tomorrow for your reading pleasure.

I particularly enjoy the pictures that you guys take. Your range/practice facility looks amazing from what i can see of the turf. Is it burmuda grass?

It is a winter rye blend right now.

I really like the look of this putter. Its not really the style I go for but its sharp looking! And at that price! I see on the website they have a 62 model thats a mallet. Thats more my style. But I still havent seen this in stores yet.

I really like the look of this putter. Its not really the style I go for but its sharp looking! And at that price! I see on the website they have a 62 model thats a mallet. Thats more my style. But I still havent seen this in stores yet.

That is a beauty. I really have grown to like these quite a bit. FOr the money it is hard to go wrong. For those that have missed, our review is on the home page.

This is a pretty good stick. I was in my local golf store a couple of times recently and they were having a putting contest. I had practiced with it a bit, just trying it out for feel after reading the review and decided to use it for the contests. It was a last man standing contest and we all putted from different distances. I won both contests with this putter and won two rounds of golf at one of several golf courses in the area. The putter felt good to me, the roll off the face was smooth and the price was right. I may have to pick it up just because I won the contests.

I heard somewhere that Adams was coming out with a milled version of this putter.

They have said that they are. They put out a release last year, but they have not gone into production.

Back