THP on the Radio Today

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we have been asked to be on a golf radio show called Life on the Links with Wahoo Jacobs. He is a local teaching pro in the Sarasota and Venice area that is very well known and is a great guy.

It is an AM and FM news radio station that broadcasts primarily to Ft Myers, Sarasota, some of the Tampa Bay Area as well as Venice, Englewood, etc...

Here is the link to the station.

WENG News-Talk 1530 AM, 107.5 FM

For those interested, you can listen to the show online as well. We will be on for about 30 minutes rather than just a spot and I have no idea going in what the show format is other than "golf". The show starts at 2PM

For those that are newer to the site, THP has done quite a few radio spots in the past and the ones that can be heard online have been posted at this link. Both regional and national shows are listed here such as THP on the Howard Stern Network with the Ferrall Show.

The Hackers Paradise

Last edited:
I have the radio station's website saved and checked out the "Listen Now" button and made sure it works.

One question: What time?

(Oh, and good luck!)

• Admin
I have the radio station's website saved and checked out the "Listen Now" button and made sure it works.

One question: What time?

(Oh, and good luck!)

Good question. I added to the OP. It starts at 2PM EST.

Good show so far. Harry, Craig and Hacker are celebrities!

Listening to the webcast right now.... good stuff! :clapp:

Just got done listening to the webcast. Good job JB!

Great job JB. It's always cool to hear about THP on the radio.

Thanks for the support guys and gals. It was a blast to do a 30 minute show just on THP. similar to when we did the Howard Stern network 26 minutes or whatever it was.

Damn, I was on the back 9 when this all happened. Please tell me someone has a copy of the broadcast they can link? :pray:

I'm hoping they are going to be able to get the copy like they did for all the other radio spots. It usually takes them a few days at least to get it.

We hope to have a copy of that in the next few days to put up for those that missed it. We also have some more radio dates coming up soon that we will fill everybody in on.

Can you lay hands on it, and podcast it, JB?

Can you lay hands on it, and podcast it, JB?

Not sure we can podcast this one because it was someone elses radio show. If they are okay with it, we should be able to.

We hope to have a copy of that in the next few days to put up for those that missed it. We also have some more radio dates coming up soon that we will fill everybody in on.

great - I missed the first 15 minutes...

The last 15 minutes was very enjoyable.

great - I missed the first 15 minutes...

The whole show was pretty good, barruda. Hopefully they get a copy pretty soon for those who missed it.

Back