2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys are having a great time out there. Course conditions are perfect, and the weather is really perfect.

Great to hear GG! I'm pumped that the weather has set up well for some fantastic golf. LOVE IT!

dy4e6e8u.jpg

Group interview.

The 2013 Morgan Cup is about to begin. You all will always hold a place in my heart. You took something that had turned us away and in the last 24 hours brought it back from the dead, brought me to tears during a speech and are making me break down even writing this.

The next 48 hours are going to be a whirlwind of emotions and all I say is soak it in. Remember everything you can and lock it into your memory bank because it will be over before you know it, and it might be the last time you ever get to be involved with something like this.

There are some special people here that make this all possible and you guys deserve everything the future brings you. In 2 hours the 1st tee will be dropped into the ground and announcements will begin. 40-50 people will be crowding around the first tee box and witnessing history once again. One swing, good contact and away you go to kick off the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event.

This is where it is. This is where it will always be. You are an effin rock star and no matter what anybody says, NOBODY can take that away from you. The next two days are all about you. Be selfish, make it yours and enjoy the heck out of it. Good luck out there and may the best team win.

To the best event an amateur could ever dream of being in, hosted by the best golf family on the Internet, I am excited for the success of the event, and the people invoiced. Have a great time out there!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

The guys are having a great time out there. Course conditions are perfect, and the weather is really perfect.

I know they are.

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to you and JB, the sponsors and all of the volunteers for making this possible for the 32 rock stars. Thank you to everyone for all of your hard work & dedication!

THAT is a group of just plain awesome guys. TRUTH.

MAN I would kill to be interviewing them right now.

PANDA!!!!

Another awesome group!

Looks like you guys got great weather and everyone is enjoying themselves. Hope all you guys shoot some great scores out there.

Looks like a great day out there. Play well guys. Wishing everybody good luck.

Have a great day out there guys. Truly savor the moment and take everything in. Hopefully THPMC will be around in 2014!!!!

Another fantastic event put on by JB...GG....sponsors....and all the volunteers that make this happen. Enjoy yourselves gang !!

Man! GG, thank you for the update pics! They really are making my day!

Jelly and need more fuel for the fire...love seeing this bumped. Some great pics!

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4 Beta

GL to all the participants in this year's Morgan Cup! Keep the pics coming, I'm more interested in this than the Canadian Open lol! Go low and love golf guys :good:

Nice alignment lines drawn in the morning dew Nate!

Just a heads up that if you are in the market for something it doesn't hurt to show a little love for MC sponsors with our wallets and social media.

Antigua was never really on my radar. Puma scripting is out of my normal comfort zone. Seeing both company's products in this thread opened my eyes a bit. Thanks to the deal of the day thread I stumbled upon some nice polos from both companies at really nice prices, which I now own.

Nice alignment lines drawn in the morning dew Nate!

I had missed that, nice catch Doug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back