New member from RI

lucassmofo

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys,
I just joined to forum tonight and my name is Lucas Munafo. I’m18 and I work and play at Montaup CC in Portsmouth, RI. I’ve been playing seriouslyfor about 4 years now. My low is 76 and I know I have the skill to stay in the70’s but struggle with consistency. Working on that through practice andlessons. Hoping to drop my handicap from a 10 back to at least a 7, where I hadit in the spring. I play every day but there always seems to be somethingwrong. If I’m hitting the driver great one day, I can’t make a putt. If I’mmake everything I look at, it’s for bogey because, I can’t hit a green or theshort game is struggling. That’s golf I guess.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you with us.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the Big time THP !

Welcome Lucas. Enjoy the site and all the info you will find here. Don't stress about the day to day differences in your game, we all go through that. Just keep working at it but make certain it is always fun.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP glad you joined

:welcome: nice intro, your game sounds very familiar.

welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Hello Lucassmofo, welcome from a fellow newbie to THP.

Welcome to THP! Glad you signed up.

Welcome to THP Lucas.

Hey guys,
I just joined to forum tonight and my name is Lucas Munafo. I’m18 and I work and play at Montaup CC in Portsmouth, RI. I’ve been playing seriouslyfor about 4 years now. My low is 76 and I know I have the skill to stay in the70’s but struggle with consistency. Working on that through practice andlessons. Hoping to drop my handicap from a 10 back to at least a 7, where I hadit in the spring. I play every day but there always seems to be somethingwrong. If I’m hitting the driver great one day, I can’t make a putt. If I’mmake everything I look at, it’s for bogey because, I can’t hit a green or theshort game is struggling. That’s golf I guess.

Hey man, you made it!!

Welcome to Paradise...

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Welcome to paradise Lucas

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Welcome to THP!

Back