2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Team Paradise. An amazing day today.

No one knows how it ended though, so that can stay secret for now right?

Congrats Team Paradise! Proud of everybody that played this weekend.

Congrats to the champions. Great win guys. Of course, each team won in my book.

The emotions that were flowing after finding out that Team Paradise won. We fought so hard for every point this weekend. It was so mentally and physically exhausting, but so rewarding. The hard work these last months paid off and I played some of the best golf of my life. Congrats to my Team Paradise brothers on an amazing win.

Congrats Team Paradise!!!! Couldn't be happier for that team and my friend Jake. What an ending.

Congrats to everyone!

Congrats to Team Paradise!

Grats everyone!
tap tap taparoo

Congrats team paradise. I guess I need to talk to Jeff about filming my hot sauce review.

All smiles here, these boys hit it on a frozen rope! #centerfairway #fun #thpmc

hapazuva.jpg

That was a great picture....all three of us dead in middle of the fairway about a yard apart!

Had a blast today with Thainer, JT and Bullfrog...some fantastic golf was played with some great guys....gentlemen it was my pleasure!

Thanks again to all the fantastic volunteers for all their hard work and dedication!

And a huge thanks to Josh and Morgan for putting on this amazing event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations team paradise! Very well deserved I'm sure!

Congrats Team Paradise and congrats to all on what sounds like an awesome time. Well done to all.

Congrats to Team Paradise on winning the Morgan Cup and congrats to all that participated in what was an awesome event for sure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

It's an unfortunate situation but I forgot to tell True Blue not to say anything about the winner and they just tweeted about it so I guess the cat is out of the bag.

Join me in Congratulating Team Paradise on winning the 2013 Morgan Cup!

The celebration video will be up tonight once we get settled into our hotel.

Wow...

Congrats to all 32 MCer's. You guys did an amazing job representing your sponsors and THP from the beginning. I know from reading the various threads everyone put in so much work and effort. Thanks to JB, GG and all the volunteers for the contributions to this event. Some of the pictures have been great and I look forward to more video and pictures to come. And finally, big congrats to Team Paradise on the win! Can't wait to see how it all went down.

Well I guess I don't have to bite my tongue. Congrats Team Paradise!! I wish everyone could have seen Jake this weekend. What a beast. Dude played some incredible golf. Absolutely deserving Champion.

It was so amazing to be a part of the Morgan Cup and I still don't think I have the words to describe how I feel about how awesome it was to be a part of Team Paradise.
Jake Nation!!

Congrats to Team Paradise...a well fought and well deserved victory!

Congrats to Jake and his team. They golfed their balls off this weekend and are very deserving champs. Well done guys.

A life changing experience from start to finish.

Unreal.

Well said my friend....it was a pleasure to share a round with you this weekend.

Congrats to the winners. Hope to see you next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back