2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we pack the car and take the wives to the airport, it just seems somber. I've got a huge Morgan Cup hangover right now and I don't know if anything except time is going to cure it.

What. A . Week.

I'm sure the post MC letdown is hard to deal with for everyone. But take solace in knowing you guys provided a great weekend as well for those of us who followed along over the weekend. I can't wait to see the video highlights.

To those of you traveling today be safe.

I love reading this thread. I'm so sorry we couldn't stick around and hang out last night but it was great for us to he able to get some of our travel out of the way yesterday so we could get a bit of work done last night and get home earlier today so we can get to work on the videos.

I am actually sitting in the passenger seat of the tour van with headphone in my ears going through the videos while JB drives.

What a weekend!

Just caught up on a TON of posts from last night's events. Yeah, I'm at work, they can get over it. What an epic weekend, trying to follow along, hoping everyone is rocking it, and playing my own distracted round of golf because I kept wondering what was going on at the MC.

Can't wait to hear some stories at the ATL event, but mostly to see that video that will be coming shortly!

Congrats, again, to you all.

It was a blast following along as best we could.

I also want to make sure we don't forget to thank Nerfny and Mrs. Howzat for all their help this weekend. They were out there sweating and running around all weekend to make sure pictures were taken, videos were shot and that every golfer had water, cold towels, and snacks. So a huge thanks goes out to them too!

Well my journey to the Morgan Cup has come to an end. So many awesome things I witnessed, captured, and people met. Getting up this morning just wasn't as fun as the last 4 mornings.

Safe travels everyone and Indy I'll see you about 13 hours...

Should we use this as a recap thread?

Safe travels home people.

I miss everything about this weekend already. The memories are flooding in like crazy.

Have a safe drive buddy I'll see ya soon

Man I don't want to go home!

Buck just hugged me and congratulated me, it took a second I'm like why what did I do... Oh yeah, won the effin Morgan Cup baby!!!!!!

I had so much fun with everyone. My villa was packed full of awesome people and I just can't believe how lucky I am to know people like all of you.

Cleaning up the villa and packing our clothes just sucks. We've got one more day in MB but it doesn't really matter, the important stuff is over. This weekend was better than anything I could have ever expected. I already miss hanging out with everyone, and the trip home is going to be sad.

I know nothing can be revealed until we see the footage but I have to know if we got some War Eagle / MAJ warmup footage?

Man I don't want to go home!

Buck just hugged me and congratulated me, it took a second I'm like why what did I do... Oh yeah, won the effin Morgan Cup baby!!!!!!

I had so much fun with everyone. My villa was packed full of awesome people and I just can't believe how lucky I am to know people like all of you.

Was awesome getting to finally hang with ya man. Congrats on the win, you earned it and was one heck of a captain. See ya soon.

Cleaning up the villa and packing our clothes just sucks. We've got one more day in MB but it doesn't really matter, the important stuff is over. This weekend was better than anything I could have ever expected. I already miss hanging out with everyone, and the trip home is going to be sad.
Enjoyed meeting you...and ur way better half. Had a great time saturday afternoon in our match.

Congrats to Team Paradise. You all played great this week. It was a huge honor for me to be apart of it! Everyone travel safe home.

Siri speaks for me!

This sucks. Leaving sucks.
For the 2nd straight year, I just don't want to leave this place.
Would it be the same without my friends here? No. But this place and these courses are amazing and hopefully I will be back some day.

Safe travels to everyone. About to start a very, very long drive home. But, it is a road trip filled with 2, that's right, 2 Morgan Cup champions...past and present, from NWPA.

Stay cool my friends. Hopefully there's not too much time in between now and the next time we meet.

This is spectacular. Froggy great line on TV haha

So much fun last night.
5ase5y3a.jpg
u6umu9ud.jpg
ne8uduvu.jpg
paper football match was so much fun.
a4aruqen.jpg

Siri speaks for me!

I know nothing can be revealed until we see the footage but I have to know if we got some War Eagle / MAJ warmup footage?

Haha, it was done. However, I don't believe there is footage.

And, that stretch works! Popped both my knees and got my loose.

It was glorious. Unfortunately only a few of us got to witness it but it's something I'll cherish forever hahaha

I'll wait till the recap thread goes up so I can have time to put some thoughts on paper. Incredible weekend.

u6umu9ud.jpg

Best picture ever!!!!!

I am so disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back