The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked 18 today and it took 4 hours, wouldn't be a rant if 1:40 of that wasn't spent on only 15, 16, 17 and 18.

My Mom just called to let me know that they put my old calf roping horse down this morning.
He was going blind, had cribbed (chewed fence) to the point that he didn't have much in the way of teeth left. He was 25+ & we'd seen a good bit of the world together & chased cows all over.
Goodbye Doc, you were a hell of a stick.

I rode to 4 high school state finals, 2 national high school finals, through college, a bunch of pro rodeos. He won state horse of the year in 1999. i used him as a turn back horse in 2 state finals cuttings after high school. We won a bunch of buckles, money & broke a few hearts along the way.

Sorry to hear about having to put your trusty stead down! You two sure had a lot of good times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Walked 18 today and it took 4 hours, wouldn't be a rant if 1:40 of that wasn't spent on only 15, 16, 17 and 18.

I hear ya dude had the same problem today course was open when I teed off by 8 I finally caught up, by ten I waited on the father son pairing to catch up and played with them. Was doing ok on pace till 14 after that it was painful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Pulled a muscle today in my upper back/shoulder area. Can't even move my neck without feeling pain. I think it's just a little strain and hope I'll be good in a few days but man it's annoying not being able to turn my neck.

Stupid Praxis II test needed a 161 and got a 160. Ahhhhhhhhhh so damn close but now I have start studying again and obviously I need to prepare much more diligently this time. Oh yeah and another 90 bucks down the drain...... awesome

This weekend was so damn awkward and frustrating...should have been in MB helping one of the greatest THP events ever, instead was with extended family constantly questioning my life choices (which, of course, consisted mostly of criticizing my relationship with Richard). Oh well. It's over, done with...better days on the horizon.

This weekend was so damn awkward and frustrating...should have been in MB helping one of the greatest THP events ever, instead was with extended family constantly questioning my life choices (which, of course, consisted mostly of criticizing my relationship with Richard). Oh well. It's over, done with...better days on the horizon.

You made it through buddy. Come up and play some golf with us on Sunday!!! The course is an hour and 25 minutes from you. We have 6 THPer's so far...

Another day at a job I hate. Little things annoy me now. Big things still annoy me. I need to get away from here.

Seriously? Need to sell a new customer 8 machines. Salesman delivered the machines, didn't get any contact information (ie. AN ADDRESS)

You made it through buddy. Come up and play some golf with us on Sunday!!! The course is an hour and 25 minutes from you. We have 6 THPer's so far...

JN, you gotta go this weekend. I know you've been dying to meet me... Who wouldn't be?

Rant: The index and thumb of my right hand and the pinkie, ring, and middle finger of my left hand have been numb for the past 2 days.

Good news: it doesn't seem to be effecting my golf swing too much.

It has been a week and a Vokey I left at a green has yet to show up at the pro shop. Officially depressed....

Bummer. I have only left clubs a couple of times, and they were always there when I went back for them. I always noticed in the next hole or two. No one had ever picked one up so I never had to ask anyone about it.

Finally scheduled for tonsil surgery Sept 16th. Initial appointment was February, with a 3 month wait time..... well their time frame is a bit off.

Freakin antibiotics are kicking my butt

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I have had almost a month off work. Tomorrow real live starts back. I'm not ok with that.

someone get Wake a Coke please

office to a cube.....BOOOOH

Found out some bad news on my way home from the MC. Does it ever end ?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Found out some bad news on my way home from the MC. Does it ever end ?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

hope everything is alright dude

Oh man, buddy, sorry to hear it.

I love you Dean. I have an Arizona Arnie and its not cutting it.

If I was there we'd get that straightened out right away.

still 3 hours to work before tee time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back