The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Finally got out on the course again after a few hellish days of work/life. Shot an effing 74! Yes! Went 2 over on the front, largely due to an awful bounce on a reachable par 5 that was going toward the green and must've hit a sprinkler or something and bounced into the woods (may need a ruling on that, but I'll just carry on). The back 9 was phenomenal for me. Started off strong going par, birdie, par. Then went +3 on the next two holes (driver just caught a tree limb on a reachable par 4 and I ended up behind it with a bunker protecting the pin, yes I found it). The final 4 holes left a great taste in my mouth. Went birdie, par, birdie, par. The last par on 18 was a 35 foot downhill putt to save par after a terrible 3rd shot. It just found the cup and I got a huge ovation from the leagues that were watching nearby waiting to tee off 1. I almost felt like I was at the Morgan Cup (foreshadowing????). Anyways, this was huge for me today. Driver was incredibly consistent and my putting was on fire. Watch out #Zoocrew, the #DreamTeam training is just getting started!

That's what I'm talking about. Way to go dude.

Man I love reading all of this. I love that I am apart of this. I love that I get to go into battle with 7 other phenomenal THPers. I will be preparing for this as best I can to bring the title home. #DreamTeam is coming and the dreams won't be pleasant for the #zoocrew.

I'm ready for December to be here. Wanna see the Dream Team dismantle the #WhoCrew.

This is a seriously exciting event that Callaway and THP have come up with here. I think it's gonna be really special and even more than what people expected it to be. That'll be hard to do, but THP always seems to pull it off.

Just finished up at the range. No joke, I had a group of high schoolers watching me hit balls our of the range on a fly 275 in the air. The driver is back

Playing 18 Friday and Sunday. Cannot wait.

Just finished up at the range. No joke, I had a group of high schoolers watching me hit balls our of the range on a fly 275 in the air. The driver is back

Dibs on Joe

Love the picture, but that dude ended up with his head cut off!!

My attention is now focused on you rockstars!! Come on dudes bring this one home for THP!

Dont forget ATL and Vegas my little friend. Along with two Ultimate Club Testings.
THP events are just that awesome and that plentiful this year.

So many awesome events, but the fact that the year ends with this one is incredible to me. Being picked for this sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions, and right now I am as focused as I have ever been on golf.

I am playing some of the best golf of my life, and working my tail off to get the scores even lower! Cannot wait to take down the #zoocrew

Dont forget ATL and Vegas my little friend. Along with two Ultimate Club Testings.
THP events are just that awesome and that plentiful this year.

Oh I am not. Can't wait for them. But I want to especially support my buddy Hawk. The man has helped me a lot and I hope that I can give him back even a little bit of what he has given me.

So many awesome events, but the fact that the year ends with this one is incredible to me. Being picked for this sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions, and right now I am as focused as I have ever been on golf.

I am playing some of the best golf of my life, and working my tail off to get the scores even lower! Cannot wait to take down the #zoocrew

I am going to enjoy following your progress. Having an opportunity like this is such a great motivator.

I vote THP'ers start dubbing those jokesters the #WhoCrew

Oh I am not. Can't wait for them. But I want to especially support my buddy Hawk. The man has helped me a lot and I hope that I can give him back even a little bit of what he has given me.

Definitely. Hawk is a legend. I called him a wise man at least twice in the last two weeks. Perfect captain.

Are you coming to ATL Ken?

Definitely. Hawk is a legend. I called him a wise man at least twice in the last two weeks. Perfect captain.

You called me a wise man today too. I am pretty sure that term has officially jumped the shark. Haha

You called me a wise man today too. I am pretty sure that term has officially jumped the shark. Haha

Now we know he's just throwing around compliments all willy-nilly like...

Morgan Cup Champagne Celebration Threads do that to me.

[h=2]"I have not yet begun to fight" John Paul Jones[/h]
After reading Hawks Post, that's all that came to mind. Well said Captain

Morgan Cup Champagne Celebration Threads do that to me.

I bet the #granddaddy victory celebration is gonna really throw you off your rocker then.

Legend! Thanks for the support gentlemen.

Legend! Thanks for the support gentlemen.

And a very deserving title. So happy to be going into battle with you as my captain.

That's freaking sick! I bet they were drooling on the long bombs.

No doubt in my mind that the dream team is going to beat the zoo crew.

Back