SeeMore zSeries Putter Review

One of the best reviews of a flatstick I have ever seen.
I will have a Z2 Tour Limited with a straight shaft soon. Without a shadow of a doubt.

Excellent review Jman. SeeMore's attention to detail, both in the design and in production, is outstanding. I like the way the design team combined some tried and true design elements, some new ideas (face milling design and half crescent), and in the case of the Tour exchangable weights from a previous SeeMore model (the Money) into a fresh well performing package. I think SeeMore's excellent customer service along with their excellent putters is a business model that will ensure success for many years to come.

Thanks dude, this is a HUGE step for SeeMore, but most importantly I really do believe it is a step in the right direction as far as spreading the name and knowledge of the brand.

Those are the first seemore putters upon first glance I thought to myself...self...you must get one of those. Dead Sexy. And again great write up James.

I've heard that more than you know man, they are just drop-dead gorgeous. Thanks dude.

Incredible review James, I know how much you have loved these putters recently and it really is just icing on the cake that they are SeeMore's with the RST. I am hoping to add one to my bag very soon and obviously its all because of your reviews since I have never rolled one!

Thanks for all you do here.

Thanks Aaron, it was really hard for me to not gush about these incessantly from the start. I've owned and rolled hundreds of putters and this line is just something else entirely.
Loved the review and pics, Jman! You know your stuff buddy.

Thank you Keith! Means a lot coming from you buddy!

I love my z3 and am about to have a battle with it and my mfgp2 for that last spot in my bag.

My two favorites right there, should be a heavyweight slugfest!

One of the best reviews of a flatstick I have ever seen.
I will have a Z2 Tour Limited with a straight shaft soon. Without a shadow of a doubt.

Thank you JB, seriously.

You could have one sooner rather than later you know. :alien:

Jman,

Which of the two do you prefer, or is it too close to call?

Jman,

Which of the two do you prefer, or is it too close to call?

They both have their merits, really will come down to what fits a persons eye the most. Its a pretty even race for me to be honest.

They both have their merits, really will come down to what fits a persons eye the most. Its a pretty even race for me to be honest.

Are you still digging the SS 1.0 grips? I thought I read that you may be having a change of heart to the 2.0 size.

Are you still digging the SS 1.0 grips? I thought I read that you may be having a change of heart to the 2.0 size.

Nah, that was a long time ago on the 2.0 ponder. I like both but the 1.0 is so much cheaper and still feels really nice. Both solid choices though no doubt, especially combines with the RST of a SeeMore

Great review!! I so want to roll one of these putters one day.

Well done...well done! Hitting on all cylinders on that one James. The copper weights look hot in the z3w.

Well done...well done! Hitting on all cylinders on that one James. The copper weights look hot in the z3w.

I need to get my kit from them! I keep forgetting!

I need to get my kit from them! I keep forgetting!

It's always cheaper to combine shipping. Another PR or maybe a One CS??:angel:

It's always cheaper to combine shipping. Another PR or maybe a One CS??:angel:

Nope, I'm done for a few months.

Plus, there's another review coming...

Nice review there, this putter really does have it all. Has the Looks + Feel + RST = Match made in heaven.

I've read this twice so far. It's no secret the love Jman has for a good putter, and when it comes to a SeeMore, RST on top of the SPI model. I find it similar to the planets aligning. Magical things happen, luckily for us he was able to put pen to paper ( so to speak) and we all benefit from the amazing review. Exceptional buddy

Nah, that was a long time ago on the 2.0 ponder. I like both but the 1.0 is so much cheaper and still feels really nice. Both solid choices though no doubt, especially combines with the RST of a SeeMore

I agree. I can't believe the difference in feel for me when I switched the FGP2 to a 1.0 SS. Now I'll have to take a trip out to Pine Meadow GC & See Mr. Carfangia to roll the Z3.

I agree. I can't believe the difference in feel for me when I switched the FGP2 to a 1.0 SS. Now I'll have to take a trip out to Pine Meadow GC & See Mr. Carfangia to roll the Z3.

Be prepared to be hooked. Seriously.

They are so good looking and I bet even roll better than they look! Wow! These are on my radar!

Have the z2c in my sights but holding off for now because Alex told me they are developing this line with a darker finish. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is my absolute favorite finish EVER - Black Gunmetal!

Have the z2c in my sights but holding off for now because Alex told me they are developing this line with a darker finish. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is my absolute favorite finish EVER - Black Gunmetal!

Darker than the smoke diamond (gunmetal) that is in the review?

DSC_0195-L.jpg

That's what Alex said. Isn't the smoke diamond more of a dark gray than the black of the gunmetal finish? I have never actually seen the smoke diamond in person. Just going from what I see in pictures. One of the disadvantages of living in small town south GA....

Last edited:
That's what Alex said. Isn't the smoke diamond more of a dark gray than the black of the gunmetal finish? I have never actually seen the smoke diamond in person. Just going from what I see in pictures. One of the disadvantages of living in small town south GA....

I was just asking, I'm unsure myself. The SD is a dark grey, I really wish they'd put this finish on an mFGP2.

That said, the darker finish that is on the Carbon Steel mFGP and mFGP2 (PVD finish) would look phenomenal on these. PHENOMENAL!!

That is what I am hoping for. Have the black gunmetal on both of my SeeMores: mFGP CS and ONE CS. Absolutely LOOOOOOVE that finish!!! Isn't the PVD more of a solid flat black finish? I believe that is the finsh on the PR m7 that I passed on to Dan. The black gunmetal to me is like a very dark oil can finish

That is what I am hoping for. Have the black gunmetal on both of my SeeMores: mFGP CS and ONE CS. Absolutely LOOOOOOVE that finish!!! Isn't the PVD more of a solid flat black finish? I believe that is the finsh on the PR m7 that I passed on to Dan. The black gunmetal to me is like a very dark oil can finish

Nope, traditional PVD has that rainbow finish that you see in the mFGP and OneCS

Rainbow1.jpg

Love it.

Either way, they'll look bad-ass in either finish!

That's my huckleberry!

Back