2013 Morgan Cup Streaming Coverage

Oh man. Those shots bring back memories....last time I seen some of those was looking at the screen on the back of the camera...sniff sniff.

Whoops. I saw 8 and stopped reading after that.

Haha. I guess I will be waiting another week then :alien:

Ok this is for the tech savvy people in here. I will be working when this hits THP prime time. How do I play this through a PS3 so I can watch it on the big screen? Something the awesome needs big screen and surround sound.

Lambro was made for HDTV

ty3azyry.jpg

What the heck am I doing there?

Posing?

Basking In his own spotlight?

Damn you guys!!!!

Freddie has a nice follow through!!!

I was there for that shot Freddie is posing for. It was pretty.

gee, I wonder what you have up ur sleeve??

FIRST POST AT NEW JOB...WOOT WOOT

Welcome to NE Ohio Mike! Any Morgan Cup memorabilia in the office?

Hey just cuz it could snow at any given point in Ohio doesn't make it that bad.... ok yea you're right :act-up:

Ohio: State seal: orange barrel with crossed road flares
State Motto: Expect delays

What's not to like?

I cannot wait to see the footage today!

I can tell you that after watching the first round of coverage, it was a lot of fun to relive this and see everything I missed. I am really looking forward to rounds 2 & 3 now and think that all of the volunteers will have settled in. I know round 3 being an extra hour will be the best yet. One thing I can say is that the best part of this is to be able to relive it with everybody that will be watching and posting as it happens.

Just remember if you do not see a lot of yourself in early coverage, we will work hard to make sure everybody is featured throughout the 3 rounds.

I cannot wait to see the footage today!
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I do believe the coverage starts next Friday at 2.

I can tell you that after watching the first round of coverage, it was a lot of fun to relive this and see everything I missed. I am really looking forward to rounds 2 & 3 now and think that all of the volunteers will have settled in. I know round 3 being an extra hour will be the best yet. One thing I can say is that the best part of this is to be able to relive it with everybody that will be watching and posting as it happens.

Just remember if you do not see a lot of yourself in early coverage, we will work hard to make sure everybody is featured throughout the 3 rounds.
The first round allows the volunteers to get settled in a bit. Just as the golfers were nervous, the volunteers had some nerves going on too. The 2nd and 3rd rounds from last year really stepped it up in terms of coverage, as the volunteers (myself included) found their groove and really got a feel for where to be and when to be there.

The footage is going to be awesome, those guys and gals worked their tails off to make this production of the highest quality. They can not be thanked enough.

I can tell you that after watching the first round of coverage, it was a lot of fun to relive this and see everything I missed. I am really looking forward to rounds 2 & 3 now and think that all of the volunteers will have settled in.

I know it took me about half of that first round to get comfortable calling the action and trying to give a little color and play by play.

I know it took me about half of that first round to get comfortable calling the action and trying to give a little color and play by play.

IMO, you provided a lot of color with that shirt you were wearing. ;-)

IMO, you provided a lot of color with that shirt you were wearing. ;-)

Between jconn having a lapse of color blindness on Saturday and seemingly half the field getting their color blindness on on Sunday I'm not sure what the correct color of shirt next year shall be. But one thing will remain the same, I'll put myself in the best position to get the best coverage I can for the how ever many members of the 2014 MC and thousands of members here to relive.

Back