What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday played 9 holes and shot a 45!

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Walked a quick 9 this morning. Played multiple balls from multiple spots

Have 18 coming up at 130

Marked up some Lady Precepts for my round Sunday with THPers.

Nice, I really enjoyed these during a practice round in MB.

I like the Hex Chrome + but my SS is pretty slow so I am hoping these can give me a little more distance combined with the #BlueBomber

Every year I play in my member/member tournament with my dad. Today is day 1. Best ball.

I can't wait. Love this tournament with him.

Have fun and swing it well buddy. I love my dad, and I bet you really love yours too!

Have fun and swing it well buddy. I love my dad, and I bet you really love yours too!

Thanks dude. Every year he tries SOOOO hard to win and we always come up short.. I think I'm going to tell him to bring his tunes this year. I absolutely love it when he's having fun on course and not taking everything too seriously. Couldn't get better than that.

Thanks dude. Every year he tries SOOOO hard to win and we always come up short.. I think I'm going to tell him to bring his tunes this year. I absolutely love it when he's having fun on course and not taking everything too seriously. Couldn't get better than that.

Do it dude. Having a little bit of music out there might ease him up. You'll probably do better than you have before

Do it dude. Having a little bit of music out there might ease him up. You'll probably do better than you have before

Al Cervik style. Make it happen Dan!

Every year I play in my member/member tournament with my dad. Today is day 1. Best ball.

Good luck today with eddie

Good luck today Dan!!

Awesome Dan! Have a blast out there and take down the competition this weekend.

And stop playing conservative. :D

Have fun brodidly

Awesome Dan! Have a blast out there and take down the competition this weekend.

And stop playing conservative. :D

I usually don't after he hits the fairway... The long standing rule is that "dad hits first no matter what" hahaha

Played 18 in 3 hrs and played through 2 groups. Was pressed for time and it showed with my score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

THP, watched (watching) golf and hit about 100 balls at the range this morning.

Golf on TV. THP on the computer.

Time on THP, as per most days, and went to watch some of the Women's Open this afternoon only to find there was no play due to the high winds...

Tomorrow, going to hit the range and if I can, hit the Optiforce and look for some new grips

Played 18 at my home course. Some THP!

Just got back from Top Golf in Addlestone, UK. It is great fun and really trying to get some friends into Golf as there is nothing better than a driving range with targets. They seem to enjoy it a lot more than me!

Had a lesson with my new coach.

rainy day here, spent most of the day browsing the THP forum and pondering gear...

Thp'd today for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back