FootJoy Icon THP Style

Oh dear. My commiserations to you. Most of us think he looks a right plonker!:clown:

LGL-NI, "Plonker"?? I love it,... what's it mean? Goofy comes to mind, but "Plonker", is that an insult? I see some pretty far out wear over there, but purhaps you see the same over her. Give us some insight...

Nice shoes, hidious colors. They look like clown shoes! Fashion hack too!?

“The goal I seek is to have people refine their style through my clothing without having them become victims of fashion.”
Giorgio Armani

Nice shoes, hidious colors. They look like clown shoes! Fashion hack too!?

“The goal I seek is to have people refine their style through my clothing without having them become victims of fashion.”
Giorgio Armani

I am sorry you do not like them. We like them quite a bit.

I was watching Suicide squad this weekend and for some reason these popped into my head and thinking I had seen them, they would be the perfect shoes for a joker costume!

These shoes are awesome! We honestly spent a few hours changing colors and textures until we came up with these. We wanted to be bold and we had to make sure to have a little green for THP on them. These will definitely become a display piece in our home.

You can claim success on this one! Bold is the first word that came to mind.

I like those a lot. I recently did up some MyJoys Dryjoys and they are easily the best shoes I've ever had, and I get quite a few comments on them at the course or range.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"
I do not hold any beauty in this offering.

Holy old thread bump. Ive seen these un person they are loud and would hurt my feet.

Last edited:
I don't think most realize this thread is from 8 years ago and was merely showing what the MyJoys site was capable of.

^^^^ Guilty...didn't see the posting date.

Question: are these shoes on display at THP HQ or did you decide to use them?

I don't think most realize this thread is from 8 years ago and was merely showing what the MyJoys site was capable of.

So you didn't actually build those right?

Sure did.
We wanted to show colorful and what could we done. I think it worked. :D

Haha. Yeah they're definitely colorful!

i actually kind of like them haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look good! FJ hurt on my feet but I like how those turned out.

Have to give Icey some credit on remembering these while watching Suicide Squad and seeing the Joker. Impressive memory.

Sure did.
We wanted to show colorful and what could we done. I think it worked. :D

Very Willy Wonka....but that's ok in these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our review of the Icon Golf Shoe is coming up shortly. Here are a few unboxing pictures. Only at THP would we dare to put together a shoe that would make Ian Poulter blush. We want to know your thoughts.

The lime color is patent leather and the light purple has a nice croc like pattern. We simply love the looks as something incredibly unique. Sure we could have gone with black and white like so many others, but this is THP STYLE!!!!

702122482_gBDCq-L.jpg

702122382_Rcwse-L.jpg

702122318_oZW5z-L-1.jpg

702122436_j4Mm6-L.jpg

702122667_vpCNz-L.jpg

702122553_MnNgG-L.jpg

702122609_scfBS-L.jpg

Do you still have these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes sir. I still have almost all of my golf shoes. They don't get worn, but are on the shelf.

The mid color almost matches the XXIO shaft. :D

Yes sir. I still have almost all of my golf shoes. They don't get worn, but are on the shelf.
These probably make for more a display pair in the long term anyway! They'd be cool to rock at the PGA show, obviously not comfortable for that much walking, but a conversation starter for sure!!!

Back