To Play or Not to Play.......

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
I wake up this morning and all I can think about is getting the new ONPAR out to the course (thanks again THP!). I am now at a serious crossroads. Do I:

A. Go in to work, plan my day, hit it with a vengence?
B. Go in to work, get out of there and put the ONPAR to the test?
C. Write the President and ask for daylight savings back, so I can go to work and golf?

Call in sick...

That depends... what the heck is ONPAR?

I wake up this morning and all I can think about is getting the new ONPAR out to the course (thanks again THP!). I am now at a serious crossroads. Do I:

C. Write the President and ask for daylight savings back, so I can go to work and golf?

If you are in no risk of being unemployed get out on the course. It's getting colder here in North Carolina so get in this 60 degree golf while you can.

D. Send to dannyka to review. He promises to send it back 'real quick.'

Okay, if not D, then assuming you've got the time and the opportunity, go for B. You won't be able to concentrate on work anyway, so the earlier the better. After all, you have a responsibility to report back to your fellow forum members. :smile-big:

Personal, ethical priorities rule. Unless you are the boss, you should go to work. If you are the boss you, should still go to work and set a good example. If you are one of those two, get your work done, leave early, then go play golf. If not any of those three, then go into business for yourself, and play golf when you want to. If not those 4, retire, and play golf, and other things when you want to. After those 5, who cares.....:clapp:

Personal, ethical priorities rule. Unless you are the boss, you should go to work. If you are the boss you, should still go to work and set a good example. If you are one of those two, get your work done, leave early, then go play golf. If not any of those three, then go into business for yourself, and play golf when you want to. If not those 4, retire, and play golf, and other things when you want to. After those 5, who cares.....:clapp:

Well said :clapp:

I'd go to work and plan for the weekend. Building anticipation will make the round even more satisfying and you won't have any guilt.

I'd go to work and plan for the weekend. Building anticipation will make the round even more satisfying and you won't have any guilt.

The only problem is when, after all that anticipation, I go out and play sub-par (oh yeah, the pun was very intended). Nothing can turn me into a Tiger Woods tantrum thrower like waiting all week for Saturday and Sunday and then play like a mildly retarded monkey.

The only problem is when, after all that anticipation, I go out and play sub-par (oh yeah, the pun was very intended). Nothing can turn me into a Tiger Woods tantrum thrower like waiting all week for Saturday and Sunday and then play like a mildly retarded monkey.

That's the next round you had in you. If you played today - it would have happened on a Tuesday. Why get mad about it?

That's the next round you had in you. If you played today - it would have happened on a Tuesday. Why get mad about it?

True, A bad round sucks more when the anticipation builds up is really what I was driving at. Bad rounds were not so hard to handle when I was able to play every day, but now with the idiotic time change, I am left to being a weekend only guy.

True, A bad round sucks more when the anticipation builds up is really what I was driving at. Bad rounds were not so hard to handle when I was able to play every day, but now with the idiotic time change, I am left to being a weekend only guy.

I know what you meant Seth. I was trying to make you feel better, but it didn't work.

Surely you have a golf-playing client or potential client, sadly in need of some business entertaining?

You've been throwing clubs at people too? hehe

I have never thrown a club, but I've thrown divots at people who didn't replace them. Not my finest hour.

I have never thrown a club, but I've thrown divots at people who didn't replace them. Not my finest hour.

Ha! I remember that story. Some guy hit off your tee box and took a big divot and didn't even say anything right?

Ha! I remember that story. Some guy hit off your tee box and took a big divot and didn't even say anything right?

Yup and 2 other times as well. The last one was this summer.

Surely you have a golf-playing client or potential client, sadly in need of some business entertaining?

You must be some sort of mind reader b/c that's exactly what happened today. I have a "customer", who happens to be as addicted as I am, I called, he met me, and we put the OnPar to the test.

More to come later.....afterall, I have some work to do:act-up:

Oh touchscreen, that is nice!

Back