Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
70*, windy, rainy. Weather said it was going to be scattered showers but that didn't happen. Steady rain from the time we got to the range up until the 17th. Still fun though.

70*, windy, rainy. Weather said it was going to be scattered showers but that didn't happen. Steady rain from the time we got to the range up until the 17th. Still fun though.

Yeah, scattered. Okay then. Lol.

10 AM tee time tomorrow in preparation for a 2 man tourney Saturday, but 60% scattered storms here. I really need to get out there before Saturday.

We have rain forecast every day for the next week. I should go mow tonight since it doesn't look good for a while and it's pretty high.

I may be strange, but I like golf in cool temps and light rain. Too bad I live in Florida

I may be strange, but I like golf in cool temps and light rain. Too bad I live in Florida

Yes, you are! hahaha

You should move to the UK. Or Seattle.

100+ here for the next week, going to be a bit a slow round tomorrow.

Thunderstorms, looks like ill be THPing and playing Xbox! At least I got in a 45 for 9 holes yesterday!

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Gorgeous. Sunny with a high of 78

be6ybasu.jpg

99 and not a cloud in the sky. HOT! Walked. Sweated.

HOT!!!!
Teed off at 8:30 & was sweating by 8:45.

About to go 9 with the girlfriend. 78 and mostly cloudy with a light breeze. B-E-A-U-tiful!

The bottom dropped out this afternoon and in doing so, canceled my tee-time.

About 90 and 90 here. 90*, 90% humidity.

Low 70's, sunny and breezy. Really a beautiful day to be out on the course.

Mid 70's, sunny, very little wind. Perfect day for golf.

Perfect day out today, just now getting into the 80*'s, but had work to get done. Hope the rest of this week is half as nice.

105 with a heat index of 109 for my after work round today. Yay Texas!

#walkingissweating

Just saw a stat on the news that it has rained over half the days in May, June and July in WNY.

105 here in Dallas on Tuesday. I came back from a long trip the day before and was deenergized, but had to play. Went to a course that was $33 all you can play, and I did 33 holes, ha! It was hot, but the beers starting on hole 12 helped. I was exhausted yesterday though.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 4

105 here in Dallas on Tuesday. I came back from a long trip the day before and was deenergized, but had to play. Went to a course that was $33 all you can play, and I did 33 holes, ha! It was hot, but the beers starting on hole 12 helped. I was exhausted yesterday though.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 4

It was terrible yesterday. Went out to walk 18 at 5PM and only made it 9 before I started to feel dehydrated and sick.....stopped at that point. Playing 18 each day this weekend but starting at like 7am.

I had to walk off the course yesterday: I couldn't grip the club well enough to swing (I don't own a glove). 95* and 100% humidity.

u7amy4ud.jpg

Had a "windstorm" hit the town bordering us, uprooted trees, and the roof of a Baptist church - no one wants to call it a tornado. We had tremendous rain - after 15 minutes, the water in the street had risen to the bottom of our top porch steps. We're on a slab, so no damage here.

But no golf today, most courses have closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back