Bridgestone Golf Lady Precept Golf Ball

Maybe Bridgestone will see the overwhelming popularity of men using this ball and release a version called "Manly Precept"

Would still buy the lady version. Something awesome about ripping a pretty pink ball by your playing partners.

I sure do hope these will spin good for me on approach shots. The feel so good putting and chipping them around the house. I'm boycotting Dick's Sporting Goods right now for firing my favorite employee so I won't be playing the Maxfli U3 anymore so its between these, Srixon Q Stars, and Callaway Hex Chromes.

I plan to play these in tomorrows blitz, I will give a report tomorrow night of how it goes.

Are these for 90 or below seing speeds? I have a 105 and was looking at trying these as well as the e5

Are these for 90 or below seing speeds? I have a 105 and was looking at trying these as well as the e5

I'm sitting around 105 right now and am playing them. Lots of guys beyond 90 have been playing them in here as well.

I'm sitting around 105 right now and am playing them. Lots of guys beyond 90 have been playing them in here as well.

Ok cool. I might go buy a box tonight and a sleeve of e5 and see which I like the most. Or if I should just stick with my e6

Ok cool. I might go buy a box tonight and a sleeve of e5 and see which I like the most. Or if I should just stick with my e6

I prefer the softer feel of these and the e5 over the e6. Personal preference.

I prefer the softer feel of these and the e5 over the e6. Personal preference.

Same here. E5 is much better than e6 for me but still prefer these over e5.

I am getting a sleeve of e5 from a fellow THPer and I am gonna try and find a box of lady precepts at my local dicks tonight. And when I drive my ball past my playing partners I will get over the fact that its a ladies ball really quick

Make sure you get the box that says Bridgestone Lady Precepts, not just the Lady iQ+ Precepts that are the older model. If you see Bridgestone on the box, you'll know you have the right ones.

Make sure you get the box that says Bridgestone Lady Precepts, not just the Lady iQ+ Precepts that are the older model. If you see Bridgestone on the box, you'll know you have the right ones.

Ok thank you. Im playing a round friday so we shall see then how they play

Played the yellow Bridgestone Lady Precept today in our blitz, shot 42/38=80. I was striking the ball pretty well but my short game was not good. I enjoyed the feel of the ball off of the woods and irons, it was easy to work the ball and it played well into the few holes I was hitting into the wind. This was the first time I had played these balls that the greens were not soft and very receptive. I had several balls go long and had 3 that actually ended up 5 or 6 yards over the green some 35 to 40 feet from the pin. I had not seen this before and know that it could be adjusted for but that would mean sometimes having to land the ball off of the green and letting it bounce on and then roll, I am not sure how easy that would be.
I still think this is a very solid low cost option from Bridgestone and certainly think many men would benefit from playing this ball, the best lady golf ball period IMO.

Played the yellow Bridgestone Lady Precept today in our blitz, shot 42/38=80. I was striking the ball pretty well but my short game was not good. I enjoyed the feel of the ball off of the woods and irons, it was easy to work the ball and it played well into the few holes I was hitting into the wind. This was the first time I had played these balls that the greens were not soft and very receptive. I had several balls go long and had 3 that actually ended up 5 or 6 yards over the green some 35 to 40 feet from the pin. I had not seen this before and know that it could be adjusted for but that would mean sometimes having to land the ball off of the green and letting it bounce on and then roll, I am not sure how easy that would be.
I still think this is a very solid low cost option from Bridgestone and certainly think many men would benefit from playing this ball, the best lady golf ball period IMO.

Your greens need more water buddy:D

Bought a box of yellow precepts and will be using them friday. Wanted the white ones but they only had yellow or pink

Bought a box of yellow precepts and will be using them friday. Wanted the white ones but they only had yellow or pink

Pink FTW!!!

I couldn't bring myself to buying the pink ones. Already felt awkward buying ladies balls

Is there a place on the scorecard to list what ball you used? Lower scores aren't prejudice .

Is there a place on the scorecard to list what ball you used? Lower scores aren't prejudice .

I know. I shall go and hang my head in shame now

On the contrary, isnt it great to beat your playing partner with a pink ladies ball?

I know. I shall go and hang my head in shame now

Lol its all good. I play pink ladies balls and hyrons...but at the end of the day when you shoot lower scores than your buddies it doesnt matter

Lol its all good. I play pink ladies balls and hyrons...but at the end of the day when you shoot lower scores than your buddies it doesnt matter

I already know I am gonna get crap from one of my buddies on friday. But when I outdrive him with the ladies ball he will shut up really quick

I already know I am gonna get crap from one of my buddies on friday. But when I outdrive him with the ladies ball he will shut up really quick

And ask you to borrow one... at that point tell him only if he wears a skirt!!!

And ask you to borrow one... at that point tell him only if he wears a skirt!!!

Haha. Sounds like you have dealt with that before

Back