SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
Is the Owl headcover going to be redesigned for 2010? I am going to buy one, but I can't decide when to get it.

Hi SethO,
Thank you for your question. The owl is not going to be re-designed for 2010 as we are thrilled with the present design. My favorite parts of it are the tufted ears, face and talons. It is striking on the golf bag too. For many years I had one on my 3 wood as if I was "wise" like an owl I would remember to use that club, since it was the one I ( usually) hit straight :). I know they are availabe at Head Cover Shop – Animal Golf Head Covers - 866-953-8377 and the cool thing about that site is you can order through a charity on that site and your price stays the same but 10% goes to charity. Your local golf shop should have it too. Send me a picture with it on your bag if you get it.
Thank you!

awesome! If I have a power animal, it is the owl.

I will take a pic when I get it for sure.

I purchased the head cover yesterday for the site you recommended and it is on its way to me. I feel good to know that I helped out somebody with my purchase.

Alright, I finally got around to taking pics of my owl head cover. Here they are.

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

You will notice two yellow foam balls in the ball rack. I was hitting indoor wedge shots with those right before I took the pics and I didn't want my Boston terrier to pick them up (she has already nabbed a few).

P.S. The floor is dirty I know. That was the staging area when we broke out the Christmas stuff.

Alright, I finally got around to taking pics of my owl head cover. Here they are.

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

You will notice two yellow foam balls in the ball rack. I was hitting indoor wedge shots with those right before I took the pics and I didn't want my Boston terrier to pick them up (she has already nabbed a few).

P.S. The floor is dirty I know. That was the staging area when we broke out the Christmas stuff.

The headcover is cute :)

That is a "cool" headcover. I did notice the UGA headcovers as well. I love Athens, it's a fun town for sure and a good music scene. Thanks for sharing some pics with us. Your golf towel looks about like mine too....used!

That is a "cool" headcover. I did notice the UGA headcovers as well. I love Athens, it's a fun town for sure and a good music scene. Thanks for sharing some pics with us. Your golf towel looks about like mine too....used!

Do you know Sounds of Silence? I used to play for a band called Eraphym. We played Athens. The bassist for Guff hangs out at the same Tattoo place that I go to.

nah, not too familiar with them. i frequented athens back in the mid to late 90's before i moved over seas. i grew up in southwest NC and athens was about an hour down 985 so that's where we went to experience some "culture". mostly went to big panic shows there.

i'm always down for some new music so i might check them out.

Lets remember that this is a Daphnes section and keep the talk about headcovers guys. Thanks.

nah, not too familiar with them. i frequented athens back in the mid to late 90's before i moved over seas. i grew up in southwest NC and athens was about an hour down 985 so that's where we went to experience some "culture". mostly went to big panic shows there.

i'm always down for some new music so i might check them out.

Got ya. Yeah, Athens is great. I turned the head covers so that the G would show up in the picture.

My golf towel is well used, but my main one was sitting in my car. Gotta keep the clubs clean and the sweat off my face ya know?

Edit: JB, you posted as I was typing this post. So, to bring this back OT:

The head cover was easier to slip on and off than I thought it would be. Great Job Daphine's! I am going to start a collection I think.

yep, sorry, i have a tendency to ramble. Very detailed, nice looking headcover. i'm thinking about putting Yoda on my driver. maybe it can help deliver fairway drives, longer consistent with driver

Back