Tell us which course is your Home course

Old Hickory Golf Club in St. Peters, MO: http://www.oldhickorygc.com/

Well howdy neighbor! I'm in O'Fallon now, but was in St Peters for a few years.

You should stop by the Check In Desk section of the forum and introduce yourself, all the other Missouri guys will stop in and greet you properly!

Well, I didn't really have a home course until last week. My wife bought me a membership at Champion's Run in Rockvale, TN for my birthday. It's not a fancy place by any means, but it's quite enjoyable to play and it is run by some very nice folks.

Come out and play a round with me!

I'm not a member anywhere but I play Stonebridge Golf Course in my home town of Rome, Ga. once or twice a week.
www.romestonebridge.com/

i play out of Shaughnessy Golf Club in Vancouver Canada. im not sure if anyone remembers but the canadian open was played there in 2011 and looks like its coming back 2015. ive only been there for about 6 months but the facilities are incredible

After playing the same course since the 1970's we just joined a local private course this summer; http://www.mccmarion.com/.
Love it so far. Great old course in great condition.

I have a membership at http://www.renwoodgolf.com/index.php. It's a local park district course that is less than 10 mins from my house. It's short, it's narrow(REAAALLY narrow) and it'll bite you hard if you blink(especially#13)....My dad and I buy a pass out here and pay like $450 to golf all we want for the whole year which is an amazing deal in the Chicago area. We've got a group of 16+ of us that play every Sunday morning with skins, greenballs and putts. A lot of fun. That's the real reason I'm a member here. Can't beat the group of guys we play with.

Usually play a couple other courses a couple times a month depending on deals we find on Golfnow and such.
So many great courses within an hours drive of our area.

Just changed to Keith Hills in North Carolina.

Goose Ankle Driving Range and Chainsaw Repair located on Beaver Creek in SW Oklahoma. (My farm).

Otherwise, I play wherever the Eagle Card, Golf18Network, Golf Now, iDeal Golfer or the Avid Golfer Passbook give me the best deal.

No home course for me :( Would love to get a membership somewhere someday.

No home course for me :( Would love to get a membership somewhere someday.

Pretty sure Antioch will forever be your home course deep in your heart!

Bethpage State Park golf courses are all my 'home' course. I only get to play the black about twice a year as I'm not usually in a suicidal mood. :)

But the Blue and Red are both great courses. The Green course is nice to play as it has some elevations to navigate. The Yellow is a fun little course if you want to score..

I would have posted a link that you can click on, but I'm not allowed to post a link so, I will just do this:

nysparks.com/golf-courses/11/details.aspx

I'd really like to get out and play all those courses one of these days......They look like a lot of fun!

Haha oh boy, I hope not.

Oh come on....You can't beat those dusty tee boxes and people stealing your ball when you hit it 2 inches off your own fairway! :p

Oh come on....You can't beat those dusty tee boxes and people stealing your ball when you hit it 2 inches off your own fairway! :p

Oh I can one up it. Last time there someone hit into our fairway, hit me, and he gave us attitude!

My home course is Parkview and Lick Creek in Pekin,IL. Lick is the local hard course but fun to play.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Back