The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
F'ing lightning storm is keeping me off the trail. Maybe it'll pass over and I'll make it out for a night run.

Silly Big Time already believing an event is coming to him. Well it might be of course. I need some Big Time Time and know I have to go to TX to get it. :D

It's hard to get BIG TIME TIME even when you live here in Texas.

I feel special. Big time even answers all my texts...

I haven't gotten the bill from his agent yet though

Im painting my school and now the head of maintenance says that we have used our paint allotments and can have no more. How do they expect me to finish the job if they will not give me the paint. Our contract said they would provide the paint and they are telling my principle that he has used to much and can have no more. I just need 35 gallons to finish the job and two days to roll it out and I can be paid. Arghhhhhhhhhh

Does McDonald's tell their employees to make their new products extra good for a couple months when they first come out, and then give them a call later on saying "alright, now that we've got them hooked go ahead and start skimping on that items ingredients"!

The last few Premium McWraps I've gotten have been really REALLY empty. They used to stuff then full!

Does McDonald's tell their employees to make their new products extra good for a couple months when they first come out, and then give them a call later on saying "alright, now that we've got them hooked go ahead and start skimping on that items ingredients"!

The last few Premium McWraps I've gotten have been really REALLY empty. They used to stuff then full!

I'm with you. When the McRibs first came out they were so awesome tasting. Now I think they keep the leftover buns in the freezer until the next time they release them.

I'm with you. When the McRibs first came out they were so awesome tasting. Now I think they keep the leftover buns in the freezer until the next time they release them.

Not many people here remember when they first came out! They are still good now, but they were much better then.

I like the fact that in the last few days their burgers have been deemed unfit for human consumption, stay classy McD's

I like the fact that in the last few days their burgers have been deemed unfit for human consumption, stay classy McD's

Who said that?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

McDonald's isn't real food. I never eat there.

The McDouble actually has been rewarded as the best food when comparing cost-nutritional value in the world.

The McDouble actually has been rewarded as the best food when comparing cost-nutritional value in the world.

I've been getting the McDouble with grilled onions on it.

Sausage egg & cheese biscuit w/ salt please.

There's no room for statistics in here Thainer.

Who said that?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It was a chef that brought the process they use to make their burgers out in the open, Jamie Oliver. The article is on Political Blindspot. The process is well known but supposedly they are going to change the way they do it.

Do you get the salt packets or do you ask them to smother it in the French fry salt?

I just don't like McDonald's biscuits. I was so happy when they started serving biscuits and gravy. I forgot that they would use the same biscuits! For biscuits, it's Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

Do you ever swap out the scrambled egg thing for the McMuffin egg? Everything is better with the McMuffin egg.

I just don't like McDonald's biscuits. I was so happy when they started serving biscuits and gravy. I forgot that they would use the same biscuits! For biscuits, it's Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

Do you ever swap out the scrambled egg thing for the McMuffin egg? Everything is better with the McMuffin egg.
Have you ever ate at a bojangles? There biscuits are terrific!

Have you ever ate at a bojangles? There biscuits are terrific!

Never heard of bojangles. Other than the song dude.

You are right about the biscuits. Hardee's sells biscuits and gravy for 1.50 on Sundays too.

No sir. Yellow eggs for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back