Adidas Adicross Giveaway

entered thanks

Thanks! Another great giveaway. Hope a fellow THP'er snags them!

I'm in, thanks for posting

In celebration of Brandt Snedeker winning his 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] PGA Tour title of the year at the RBC Canadian Open, we are giving away the new adidas Golf shoe he was wearing – the adicross tour.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will win a pair of adicross tour shoes autographed by Brandt Snedeker
Ten (10) Lucky winners will receive a pair of adicross tour shoes in their size

EDIT: Realized I forgot to post the link :D http://fs17.formsite.com/TMGC/form84/index.html

I think I need to thank you brp. I received an email today telling me I had won a pair of shoes in this contest. I will positively find out after I get home this evening when I can get on a computer and check the email again. It looks very promising though. Thanks for the heads up on this.

I think I need to thank you brp. I received an email today telling me I had won a pair of shoes in this contest. I will positively find out after I get home this evening when I can get on a computer and check the email again. It looks very promising though. Thanks for the heads up on this.

That's fantastic, congrats!

Always like to see someone from THP win these things...congrats!!!

I just replied to the email. They needed name, address, and shoe size. First time, that I can think of, that I won anything. Pretty cool.

Saweet!

Just received these shoes that I won in this contest. Very nice and they feel great. Can't wait to get them on the course this week.

Those look slick! So glad a THPer took a pair home

Thank you for finding and posting about this contest. I was pretty excited when these showed up today. I had no clue which shoes I had even picked. It was a complete surprise. Thanks again.
Those look slick! So glad a THPer took a pair home

Just received these shoes that I won in this contest. Very nice and they feel great. Can't wait to get them on the course this week.

I have a pair as well. Didn't win them so that's awesome for you.

The only thing I don't like is the offwhite in the middle. When I go to clean them I feel like I should keep scrubbing!

I have a pair as well. Didn't win them so that's awesome for you.

The only thing I don't like is the offwhite in the middle. When I go to clean them I feel like I should keep scrubbing!

I saw that when I first took then out of the box. I thought they were dusty, and I tried to wipe then off. But it didn't help. I just thought to myself that I would clean them later. Did not realize that it is the actual look of the shoe.

Back