DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jman did you get my PM?

Dude! Just saw it! You ARE the man, only do so if you're SURE you're good with it dude.

Dude! Just saw it! You ARE the man, only do so if you're SURE you're good with it dude.

Did you get my PM? LOL

What are you looking for? I plan on hitting the range EARLY Saturday morning and hitting some stuff. Nice mix of clubs between everyone.

Wait, I thought all you guys played Altitudes...

JK. I'd like to hit the Amp, Amp Cell, Burner 2.0 irons.
I hit all those pretty good on the Sim but I'd like to see what they do on the range. And yes that would be REAL early :p

Last edited:
Wait, I thought all you guys played Altitudes...

JK. I'd like to hit the Amp, Amp Cell, Burner 2.0.
I hit all those pretty good on the Sim but I'd like to see what they do on the range. And yes that would be REAL early :p
Burner 2.0 driver... Think I have one of those.. Think my 18 year old has in his bag... If so I will bring Saturday morning

Just looking at the irons right now. Thanks for the offer though. Looking forward to Sat.
And I definitely need to hit someones Altitudes because I couldn't hit them at all in the Sim.

Given that our tee time is 7:07 Saturday, I will likely get there by 6:30 for at least 20 minutes on the range. Still be dark though...haha.

This translates to leaving my house just before 6am. Which translates to an early rise for James and Tim!!

#8PMbedtime

Given that our tee time is 7:07 Saturday, I will likely get there by 6:30 for at least 20 minutes on the range. Still be dark though...haha.

This translates to leaving my house just before 6am. Which translates to an early rise for James and Tim!!

#8PMbedtime

Leave my house way before 6 to be there but it's gonna be awesome.

Need a wake up call?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4

Andrew your round Saturday is on me. Come play you have no excuse now!

Another example of the great guys here in DFW.

I am trying to motivate myself to get up at 3 am to play Saturday morning.

Another example of the great guys here in DFW.

I am trying to motivate myself to get up at 3 am to play Saturday morning.

Get off your butt and make it out! Hehe

Just looking at the irons right now. Thanks for the offer though. Looking forward to Sat.
And I definitely need to hit someones Altitudes because I couldn't hit them at all in the Sim.
Has those too.. Will throw his bag in my car and you can check them out

Cookie,
Put me down for Sunday at Murderbrook.

Looking forward to some THP golf!

Update made!

See opens slots for both days below.

Saturday (8/10) tee times made.
7:07AM, 7:15AM, 7:22AM
Pecan Valley - River course (Fort Worth)
$28 walking

1) Cookie
2) Jman
3) Barberakb
4) niteowl03
5) Matthew
6) afwcardinal
7) Capt. Dru
8) Shane.Hensley
9) TBT
10) Easy8
11)
12)

Sunday (8/11)
7:22AM & 7:30AM
Meadowbrook golf course (Fort Worth)
$25 walking

1) Cookie
2) Jman
3) niteowl03
4) TBT
5) afwcardinal
6) staticline
7)
8)

TBT and Jman will be crashing at my place next weekend and we will be back here to watch MC coverage in the afternoons. If ANYONE wants to join us for a little watching party, you are more than welcome!

C'mon people!

Niteowl: I know you mentioned they allow 5-somes at PV. Can you confirm that? If they do we can do 2 groups assuming we stay at 10. If not, we will go 3-3-4.

I have received a few requests from people that want to play with certain people. If there are others, post here it send me a PM. Will do my best to accommodate all.

I would like to play with Cookie.

And Jman.

That dude seems ok.

Tim unfortunately had something come up and can't make it. Updated list below.

See opens slots for both days below.

Saturday (8/10) tee times made.
7:07AM, 7:15AM, 7:22AM
Pecan Valley - River course (Fort Worth)
$28 walking

1) Cookie
2) Jman
3) Barberakb
4) niteowl03
5) Matthew
6) afwcardinal
7) Capt. Dru
8) Shane.Hensley
9) Easy8
10)
11)
12)

Sunday (8/11)
7:22AM & 7:30AM
Meadowbrook golf course (Fort Worth)
$25 walking

1) Cookie
2) Jman
3) niteowl03
4) afwcardinal
5) staticline
6)
7)
8)

Jman will be crashing at my place next weekend and we will be back here to watch MC coverage in the afternoons. If ANYONE wants to join us for a little watching party, you are more than welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back