2013 PGA Championship Contest & Thread

Just because people asked, I was able to count 3 guys in the tournament and how many took them.

Adam Scott - 263
Jim Furyk - 4
Jason Dufner - 96

Wow. How that means there were a ton if entries into this one.

Four guys within a shot! What a championship.

I see not a lot happened while I was on the course.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The optiForce is strong with Furyk today.

The commentators in the UK are having a proper go at these fans that are shouting things when a player hits the ball. Will only get worse if things are not done to prevent it

Wow. How that means there were a ton if entries into this one.
I hate to ask how many took Tiger, but I will throw it out there!

Ouch on Scott with the two tree balls. How is this going to end up?

Duf with a nice shot in there, needs to drop this one and take the outright lead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

The commentators in the UK are having a proper go at these fans that are shouting things when a player hits the ball. Will only get worse if things are not done to prevent it

I wish they would throw them out. It is getting stupid. You should have permission to throat punch the guy next to you if he shouts "rutabaga" after a drive. OK, maybe a little harsh.

I wish they would throw them out. It is getting stupid. You should have permission to throat punch the guy next to you if he shouts "rutabaga" after a drive. OK, maybe a little harsh.
Not really that harsh. I think it would be a good idea.

A few weeks ago someone was shouting out a birthday wish. If things like that start I dread to think where it will all end up

Furyk solo lead now. Dufner leaves his birdie putt short.

Nice putt by Furyk to take the lead.

I'm waiting for one of these idiots to scream something a little too early and take a club off the noggin. Oops, it accidentally slipped.

What the heck is going on with Adam Scott's swing? He was looking good for most of the day but now in the trees for the second hole in a row.

What the heck is going on with Adam Scott's swing? He was looking good for most of the day but now in the trees for the second hole in a row.

I blame Stevie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Great par save there by Scott!

Man, and Fuyrk does the same on 18! Great par saves by those two guys.

Duff puts one in the lettuce patch. Nerves getting to him? Showing a little more emotion than is usual for him.

Back