The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stand that gremlin.

I was done with him a long time ago. Then he danced on an American flag recently for one of his music videos. Now I really dislike him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

So I just took a look at my PayPal statement. The transfer I requested last week never went through. This means I may have a nice 30 dollar overdraft fee waiting on me in the morning. I've got something like a 4 dollar buffer IF I've accounted for all expenses.

So I just took a look at my PayPal statement. The transfer I requested last week never went through. This means I may have a nice 30 dollar overdraft fee waiting on me in the morning. I've got something like a 4 dollar buffer IF I've accounted for all expenses.

#hosed

Some lady just thought it would be a good idea to "Teach Me How To Dougie". Now I have to learn to "Jerk"...

What has America come to...? What are these "dances"?

I'm really struggling with a few things.

A) having to move back to canada(probably) in November. Hate being forced to leave my girlfriend.

B) not living near enough anyone who anyone that will play golf regularly

I need to be in NC or FL. With emily.

A) having to move back to canada(probably) in November. Hate being forced to leave my girlfriend.

I vote Fl, specifically Central Fl

Come to Tampa ill play with ya !

Just a bit further north and I'd tee it up with you all the time. Just a bit too far to drive unfortunately.

That sucks dude. Anything you can do to not have to move?

And you'd love NC!

New hot sauce thread. *****cracks knuckles****

New hot sauce thread. *****cracks knuckles****

Have you seen the 2013 Morgan Cup wager thread? There is a bet in your honor.

I did see that. One of the losers had to ask me for a sauce that wouldn't kill him.
Have you seen the 2013 Morgan Cup wager thread? There is a bet in your honor.

Thain, you need to be in Florida. Seriously dude.

It's a great sunny day today, and I'm stuck inside listening to Emerson Lake & Palmer. Because there's nothing to do in my town.:at-wits-end:

Just wanted to say that I love your username.
It's a great sunny day today, and I'm stuck inside listening to Emerson Lake & Palmer. Because there's nothing to do in my town.:at-wits-end:

Just got back from the park with my daughter.

We walked in and I was about to give the dogs some water. She then asked if I could get her some milk, and I told her to give me a minute while I finished giving the pups some water.

She looked at me and said; "You dont love me, Daddy."

We walked in and I was about to give the dogs some water. She then asked if I could get her some milk, and I told her to give me a minute while I finished giving the pups some water.

Kids. ..
Just tell lilly i said hi...all will be right

Man she's firing shots across your bow pretty aggressively there Ryan

I hears Craigslist is an option. Also being a young lady, mikedean could use a 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back