What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, I am still in disbelief. Last few holes were nerve wrecking, for sure.

Boom! The culmination of tons and tons of hard work..well done man and well deserved.

Lol at tend to get kind of mental

Glad to experience it with u...sort of
Im a head case, you know this.

Im here for ya man

Awesome round war

Great Round War!

Wow, that's incredible War. Amazing round dude.

Congrats War! Great round bro.

Congrats RyJo! That is one heck of a round!

Holy crap Ryan, that's just simply incredible dude.

Hard work paying off, very happy for ton dude!!

Absolutely fantastic round war. Love hearing when someone has an incredible round like that. Congrats.

Got out for an early morning round today. First round since getting home from myrtle Beach and the Morgan Cup. Just wanted to get out and play.

Well...

e4ujume2.jpg

zemavyte.jpg

Front 9; 2 birdies and 2 bogeys for a 36. Putts were dropping and my swing was feeling good. Was excited about the 2 birdies, as I don't usually get more than 1 a round. Irons and short game were as crisp as they were in the Mc.

Back 9; bogey on #10, a hole I typically struggle with for some reason. Par on 11, and then on the par 3 #12 I hit a 7iron to about a foot for a tap in birdie. I was pumped. #13 I pulled 5w as its a short par 4, and was left with 144. Hit a smooth 9i, bounced once and disappeared. Eagle 2, my first ever eagle on a par 4!

zubyvy8e.jpg

At this point I was shaking. Then guy I was playing with said he was just going to stay out if my way. Instead, I told him he had to talk to me, I tend to get kind of mental.

I kept playing my game, and finished with 5 straight pars to finish my back 9 with a 34.

A year ago this is something that I never thought would be possible. But through the Morgan Cup and THP, I have worked my tail off to improve my game. Some days, things just click, and today was one of those days. My confidence was there and I was just out on the course, having fun.

36/34, 70. -2. My absolute personal best. Hands are still shaking as a type this.

Awesome round dude!! Congrats!!

Great round War!!

Shot a 41/41 today with a group of THPrs. If it was not for three doubles in a row on 15-17 it would have been a great round. Just lost my concentration for a little while.

85 today, need to go check the card again because it felt like 79! The company was 2nd to none, the course was perfect and the weather was Texas HOT

42/37 for a 79. My thumb was killing me so I really struggled off the tee and out of the rough . 27 putts saved me including 2 birdies on the back

Got out for an early morning round today. First round since getting home from myrtle Beach and the Morgan Cup. Just wanted to get out and play.

Well...

Front 9; 2 birdies and 2 bogeys for a 36. Putts were dropping and my swing was feeling good. Was excited about the 2 birdies, as I don't usually get more than 1 a round. Irons and short game were as crisp as they were in the Mc.

Back 9; bogey on #10, a hole I typically struggle with for some reason. Par on 11, and then on the par 3 #12 I hit a 7iron to about a foot for a tap in birdie. I was pumped. #13 I pulled 5w as its a short par 4, and was left with 144. Hit a smooth 9i, bounced once and disappeared. Eagle 2, my first ever eagle on a par 4!

zubyvy8e.jpg

At this point I was shaking. Then guy I was playing with said he was just going to stay out if my way. Instead, I told him he had to talk to me, I tend to get kind of mental.

I kept playing my game, and finished with 5 straight pars to finish my back 9 with a 34.

A year ago this is something that I never thought would be possible. But through the Morgan Cup and THP, I have worked my tail off to improve my game. Some days, things just click, and today was one of those days. My confidence was there and I was just out on the course, having fun.

36/34, 70. -2. My absolute personal best. Hands are still shaking as a type this.

I am so pumped for you Ryan!!!! That is just an unbelievable accomplishment. Like we discussed a couple weeks ago, you are 100% capable of this, and it is NOT a fluke! Keep refining that game man, you're going to be a force.

YES!

I am so pumped for you Ryan!!!! That is just an unbelievable accomplishment. Like we discussed a couple weeks ago, you are 100% capable of this, and it is NOT a fluke! Keep refining that game man, you're going to be a force.

YES!
Thanks Dan, appreciate it buddy. A lot of good swing thoughts are swimming around in my head these days.

Very nice round War. Loving all the fairway and greens in regulation

Shot 42/43 for 85. Had two triples but overall was pleased with how I struck the ball.

49/47 to improve my course record by a stroke to 96. Can't complain, had some good putts and avoided the meltdown. Still struggling to get a faster start, went triple/double on the first two holes.

Played a course in the bush yesterday morning, had never played before.

Went out with a good friend who is just getting into golf, if unfortunately became 9 holes of trying to help someone figure out how to stop topping everyone.

Decent driving day, first round with the 910D2, strange playing and having it go pretty much where you aimed (as I would usually try to compensate for a fade). Long irons were garbage, putting was worse. A lot of blind shots into greens.

Laced a drive on the final hole, had a nice 100 yard uphill to go, and then absolutely nuked it 20 yards over the green, chunked two pitches out of deep rough.

Really emphasizes that I need to play more, and I just need to play my game. Don't worry about helping others (as jerky as it sounds), if I don't have a short game my rounds are in trouble.

45/40 = 85

3 consecutive doubles on the front (followed by a nice birdie on 6) didn't help the cause.

Played a different CB putter each 9. SeeMore wins...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back