Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

He meant to catch the putting surface and get over the bunker.

I know. I just enjoy busting his chops especially after the mean joke he played on me. #NoMercy

I wonder where blugold is. Maybe no Coverts in play means no coverage.

Ward, just to let you know. I hit that PW super fat. I was very nervous.

And I think Thain hit a 53* wedge #HesLong

That was a 53 he hit?! What the hell haha.

Some people take bigger divots than I'm used to seeing. At least you didn't take dead aim at me from the tee box

Were handicap used or was it straight heads up play? Either way, what was the biggest differential between player's handicaps in a match?

This is really fun to watch. The commentary is excellent.

The Puma gents sure are orange.

Were handicap used or was it straight heads up play? Either way, what was the biggest differential between player's handicaps in a match?
Straight up.

Straight up.

Big Time Bomb!!

No. Indexes are not used.
You must be 18 or better to qualify.
Once you are in, everybody is equal.
I think in a select few matches, we had a 10 stroke difference or close...But it didnt matter. The MC is a very different animal.

Bucks an 18 cap last he posted it

Again, I love Bullfrog.

Pin fake!

Bullfrog with the "good" tease. Hahaha

Just made it in. Glad to be watching with everybody even though I'm a little bit behind

Here we go. Epic may not even be the best word for this match but its all I've got

I knew my boy Jake was DIALED IN for this match.

I said it on the Friday thread, but the commentary makes the entire coverage. It also awesome that they set the stage before each shot

Great bird thain

Back