2013 PGA Championship Contest & Thread

Lol so true. Rors with a birdie, this is becoming must watch TV. So many people in it.

This is the first day I have been able to watch any of the PGA. Worked every other day. Just so happened I was off for the final round, so I built my entire day around it. Hoping my guy can stay in contention.

Scott back to even for the day.

Scott with the nice bird there to get that stroke right back!

What about ole Boo. What's he doing in the top 10?

Wow another birdie for Day, wouldn't mind seeing him win.

Day is just scary good. That guy is going to win one of these things. And then hes gonna start winning a bunch of these things.

Day is just scary good. That guy is going to win one of these things. And then hes gonna start winning a bunch of these things.

Him and DJ. Once they get one they'll come in bunches.

Rory looking a lot like old Rory, pre Nike. Think they finally caught on and stamped the swoosh on everything? :alien:

Who's winning? Hackers, Paradise, Albatross, or Dot Com?

Him and DJ. Once they get one they'll come in bunches.

DJ could have about three at this point. Day has finished runner up, what, 3 times and is making a charge today. Yeah. They are going to win some majors.

What kind of chance does Piercy have in all of this. I was shocked to see him sitting there in 4th. #62watch

What kind of chance does Piercy have in all of this. I was shocked to see him sitting there in 4th. #62watch

Not sure. Still some tough holes to be played so I doubt he'll get to -8 (which I think he'll need to win, at the very least).

Rory just missed a 2 footer for birdie.

Don't know who that is from the forum, I know they weren't in the MC broadcast.

Based on swing, I think Cookie would be the closest.

Wow, Day almost with the eagle there. Just short!

Back