Survivor (Spoilers)

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I hope Russell wins this thing. He finds TWO hidden idols with NO clues and they messed up Galu tonight. I hated Russell when this thing started. It's funny how your opinion changes.

I've never seen an episode of Survivor.

I went to high school with Susan Hawk, the second, or was it third, place finisher in the very first season of "Survivor". Haven't seen it since.

Kevin

I don't really get reality shows although I confess I sometimes watch Housewives on Bravo. The Atlanta one is the most amazing.

I don't really get reality shows although I confess I sometimes watch Housewives on Bravo. The Atlanta one is the most amazing.

How about "Top Chef"? We like that a lot. Padma is very attractive and the cooking is amazing. Now that I think about it, I may have watched the second season of "Survivor". Its kind of an interesting show, but it seems to go on forever.

Kevin

I've never seen Top Chef. Just not a big fan of reality shows.

Big Break is the only reality show I've ever seen. (Unless Wipeout! counts.)

Dare I confess?

Spoiler

I've never watched Big Break.

Dare I confess?

Spoiler

I've never watched Big Break.

Then it's about time you start!

(Did you watch Highway 18?)

No - I lead a very sheltered life.

I watch way too many reality shows. I won't stop, but I do watch too many!

Ummm...my wife and I are reality show junkies. In addition to watching Survivor (haven't missed a season yet), we watch(ed):

The Big Break (just me)
The Biggest Loser
Highway 18 (just me)
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars
So You Think You Can Dance

We watched a couple of seasons of The Amazing Race (not interested anymore), Hell's Kitchen (What's his name is too abusive for me to take now) and Big Brother (too sleazy now).

I can't believe Russell found a third idol. And he didn't have to play it tonight. And they got rid Laura in the process.

I can't believe Russell found a third idol. And he didn't have to play it tonight. And they got rid Laura in the process.

Missed Survivor last night, but glad to hear that Laura is gone! Russell found a third idol? You said he didn't have to play it, but did he? He needed to use the II last week, but he didn't need to that first time he revealed one.

No, he didn't play it.

Russ is amazing. I hated him as well, but he has really grown on me. He is one of the smartest players I think I have seen play. He does not use the same strategic thinking that most do and he almost always has a pretty good feel as to where he is at. John has a great mind for the game, but Russ plays personalities and John's approach is a little more numbers oriented and doesn't factor in personalities as much.

I like to watch:
Survivor
So you think you can dance
Big Break
Just started getting into Top Chef. I like the guy with the beard. Another guy is really good, but he knows he is good and I can't stand his cocky attitude.

Russell is my pick to win it all, and with Laura gone, it'll be even easier for him.

The problem is, usually, at least since I've been watching it, the person who deserves to win, doesn't. But I hope Russell does.

The problem is, usually, at least since I've been watching it, the person who deserves to win, doesn't. But I hope Russell does.

True, that's happened a few times, but I would say that the majority of the time, the contestant that played the game the best has won.

Last show is tonight. I'm hoping Russell wins.

They voted for the wrong person. At least the fans picked Russell Player of the Year.

Russell played the game the best, but Jaison made a good point about Russell's tactics. I'm good with Natalie winning.

Back