Breaking Bad (Spoilers)

AMC loves for the audience to hate the wives of the main character. Me, I don't like her looks, but it's cause I don't like her character

It's probably a bit of both -- Her decisions has definitely bothered me.

little over a month till the final season starts

This show keeps getting better and better.. And a bit ridiculous haha!

Also, am I the only one who doesn't find Walt's wife to be even remotely attractive?

I've never liked her. She really only has two things going for her.

I bought the next couple episodes on my kindle. I haven't gotten around to watching them yet

Alright, through the first four seasons (aka what Netflix has)..

Really, really not happy about the very last seconds of the season.

dudeeee its so great though!

dudeeee its so great though!

it's a great twist, and it certainly leaves the book open, but I want to believe that what they are insinuating is inaccurate.. If it's not, my love for that character drops at minimum, 70%.

it's a great twist, and it certainly leaves the book open, but I want to believe that what they are insinuating is inaccurate.. If it's not, my love for that character drops at minimum, 70%.

you gotta get onto season 5..final half of the season will be coming up soon

you gotta get onto season 5..final half of the season will be coming up soon

They don't have the first half on instant queue.. I'm going to put them on my DVD queue though, can't wait for August 11th.

This is great.

They don't have the first half on instant queue.. I'm going to put them on my DVD queue though, can't wait for August 11th.

Season 5(first half obviously) is on netflix. Just throwing that out there!

Season 5(first half obviously) is on netflix. Just throwing that out there!

Watched it today. Just in time since the second half starts Sunday!

Who is pumped for tonight?

Boom baby!

Great episode. I was not expecting the confrontation to happen in this episode, but man its going to be a great finish.

Side note, I will be happy if someone kills Marie already. Most annoying character on TV.

Great episode. I was not expecting the confrontation to happen in this episode, but man its going to be a great finish.

Side note, I will be happy if someone kills Marie already. Most annoying character on TV.

She's the Breaking Bad version of Scrappy Doo

Skylar is infinitely worse.

With the opening of the season(getting a big M60 and now going back home to get the ryson(sp?)) I think I have a feeling of how they're going to end the show- with a showdown between walter and someone. Maybe Jessie or even Hank. Otherwise to see Hank so upset and not even ask the question "why do all of this?" is rather upsetting to me. Otherwise I am so glad the confrontation happened so early and not hold it off.

This is going to be a great ending.

I'm wondering if Walter puts out a hit on Hank. Hank is the only person at this point that is truly a threat. Take care of him ASAP before he talks to anyone else.

I don't think he puts a hit on hank. I don't think Walt has it in him.

Back