Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

Nice roll Wade

TBT & Thain...suddenly A BULLFROG! :D

The class that comes out of everyone during their post-match interviews is really something special. The respect level between competitors was so high all weekend long.

Its the New THP and the Morgan Cup. It should always be like that.

I'm following along the thread here and I'm getting emotional. I battled my butt off. It was such a great match. Can't wait to watch it

You were awesome through out the last 9-10 months. So great to see you play so well on the weekend.

Wow wade what a putt

Oh and watch me miss this birdie

brad is amazing. so proud of that gentleman.

Haha Bullfrog with the videobomb!

post round interviews on Sunday are amazing. such respect for everyone else. really special to watch lots of great matches played that day.

Wade tclutching it! Great putt

I think 441 rolled his eyes there.

HOWZAT!!!

Howzat closing it out with the M8...awesome putt!

One of the coolest things about filming was seeing the galleries growing more and more towards the end. These guys were so invested into this tournament and into the family here. It was really incredible to see the solidarity between everybody.

Brad from District of Columbia. Your battle was absolutely epic!

Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

The class that comes out of everyone during their post-match interviews is really something special. The respect level between competitors was so high all weekend long.

Seeing someone hit a great shot, immediately followed by their opponent saying "Great shot" is awesome and what the event is all about. Everyone wants to win but everyone wanted their opponents to play good golf also.

DOOOOOKEN!

Howzat played a hell of a round on Sunday. He had his game tuned in big time

WTG Eric well played

Howzat came to play on Sunday!

Morgan cup champion right there!!

HOWZAT! What a huge point for the team bud.

I sitting here with a huge smile on my face at your interview. You're the man.

"Hi Mom"...awesome

Dooken with the Mom shout out!

HOWZAT! What a huge point for the team bud.

I sitting here with a huge smile on my face at your interview. You're the man.

Same here. SO HAPPY for Erik that he played well on Sunday.

Back