I 'm volunteering at the Wyndham Championship

Borss

Reaction score
Handicap
I am going to be a gallery Marshall on 11 all week. It's going to be interesting experiencing a tournament from inside the ropes. Has anyone else here ever worked at a PGA tour event?

I volunteer for several events each year. One of my good friends is one of the chairman for the Wyndham (transportation committee). It is a great event. I really enjoy volunteering a great deal. I hope that you enjoy your time out on the course.

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

That's awesome you're doing it. I'm volunteering at the BMW championship this year, hoping to have some fun with it.

Dan

I volunteered every year at Colonial for the week when we lived down there. Amazing experience being inside the ropes. Of course it didn't hurt getting to play Colonial as well.

I did the US Senior Open one year, I was stationed by the SUV's to drive the players off the course during bad weather. It was sunny and mid 70's all week, so I got off easy :)

At the end of the tournament, I drove Fuzzy Zoeller to the airport, that was a drive. I don't think he noticed that I purposely took the long route...j/k.

We've done the US Open for past 4 years, always a blast.

Worked the Open at Merion this year and used to do the McDonalds LPGA when it was in Delaware. You will have a blast.

We've done the US Open for past 4 years, always a blast.

Are y'all working the 2014 US Open?

We are yes, both men's and women's

Gonna be volunteering there as well. What committee are y'all on?

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Gonna be volunteering there as well. What committee are y'all on?

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Scoring

I will be working as a utility Marshall for both Opens.

Back