The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hears Craigslist is an option. Also being a young lady, mikedean could use a 4th.

Yeah dude I may need her come tax time this year..u can have her back jan 1st

I hears Craigslist is an option. Also being a young lady, mikedean could use a 4th.
Could always go with a FS/FT thread.

Devotedly.

Yea I stopped playing it a while ago. After heartgold I got sick of playing the same game. My bro has been playing it since it first came out, and he still plays it.

Just found this giant mofo.

a5utebej.jpg

e7yrusa3.jpg

If you have any plants in the yard that you value, you'll kill it now.

He wasn't near any of the plants. Will he turn into a moth that will eat the garden?

No, he himself will eat the garden. One of those can kill a large plant in an hour or two.
He wasn't near any of the plants. Will he turn into a moth that will eat the garden?

No, he himself will eat the garden. One of those can kill a large plant in an hour or two.

Nomnom. I'll have to kill him then. Thanks.

asuzydut.jpg

Sleepy puppy.

Taken shortly before her tail was wagging. Must have been a good dream.

Also, I love scallops. That is all

Nomnom. I'll have to kill him then. Thanks.

At first I thought it was a Luna Moth caterpillar. I did some googling and JR is right, it looks like a Tobacco Hornworm. It can eat a whole tomato plant by itself.

At first I thought it was a Luna Moth caterpillar. I did some googling and JR is right, it looks like a Tobacco Hornworm. It can eat a whole tomato plant by itself.

Wow. It must be Italian like me.

Yeah, they are notorious around my area. Devilish little things laugh at normal pesticides too.

3/4 done with the third round of MC coverage. I'll have to continue after I get home from work. Then I have to read all the threads. This could take a while, but it's worth it. MC coverage is like a drug.

3/4 done with the third round of MC coverage. I'll have to continue after I get home from work. Then I have to read all the threads. This could take a while, but it's worth it. MC coverage is like a drug.

It only gets better.

This story on 60 minutes about the Ghost towns in China is crazy.

I saw that as well. Hard to believe all those homes and buildings are empty. What a waste.

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

This story on 60 minutes about the Ghost towns in China is crazy.
I saw that as well. That stuff was crazy.

brand new cities that have been built, but never lived in.

Sitting at the drive thru at the bank, and I look to my left and there is a guy sitting in the car in the next lane, shirtless.

Really? I mean, really?

How can one be so busy that there is not enough time to put on a shirt when driving to the bank?

Maybe he's to sexy for his shirt? So sexy it hurts?

Well lets hope he had on pants.

Sitting at the drive thru at the bank, and I look to my left and there is a guy sitting in the car in the next lane, shirtless.

Really? I mean, really?

How can one be so busy that there is not enough time to put on a shirt when driving to the bank?

Two responses to this.

ONE - Be nice to Dev. He is on vacation and while he did not rip his pants, his shirt ripped and he has no alternative.

TWO - Good thing you are in a small car, had you been sitting higher up, you would have realized he had no pants on either.

Two responses to this.

ONE - Be nice to Dev. He is on vacation and while he did not rip his pants, his shirt ripped and he has no alternative.

TWO - Good thing you are in a small car, had you been sitting higher up, you would have realized he had no pants on either.

Lmao. I'm in tears.

A few things I learned yesterday & today:

1. Sometimes ddec looks like g-mac during the final round of Morgan Cup.

2. Tej (Ludacris) from Fast & Furious films sounds like One-T.

3. You can't play a full round of golf during a thunderstorm with stomach ache.

4. I'm having real trouble to let go my MP-57's, but I need to make some room and the cash never hurt anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back