Morgan Cup mementos/displays

Very nice displays you have there!

That is awesome Cookie , I love the shadow box with the shirt that is very nice !

Awesome cookie, I can't wait to find a shadow box and start mine!!!
All I have so far:

Thumbs up to you and your wife. Very well done!

#Cookie, my man!!!

This is seriously one hell of a shadowbox you got going here! I'm so happy for you to have made the memories over the years.

I can't wait to make it to my first THP event.

Very nicely done Mrs. Cookie! What a great way to remember both Morgan Cups.

Cookie that shadow box looks awesome! Well done!

That's awesome looking buddy!!

Wish Keagan would have got one of those shots of me...too cool

What an awesome idea Cookie. You and your wife have done a great job, it will be cool to see every day and relive the memories.

Dang Cookie, that is freaking awesome. Really sweet setup to hold some of those memories.

Cookie that looks great.

#THPMC
#GreatMemories
#HashTag

Fantastic display there Cookie :thumb:

Good stuff Cookie. I have a lot of stuff sitting around that I keep meaning to do it something with. Sounds like a great winter time project.

The signed hat of "Cookie 3&2" is currently the only thing I see and I still see it every single day. Safe to say the motivation worked!

Wow, great display... I wish I was that creative/handy... mine would shurely have a significant amount of visible duck tape!

Good stuff Cookie. I have a lot of stuff sitting around that I keep meaning to do it something with. Sounds like a great winter time project.

The signed hat of "Cookie 3&2" is currently the only thing I see and I still see it every single day. Safe to say the motivation worked!

sometimes i wear my signed Jake hat, just to feel awesome.

Look at that awesome signed Callaway hat :alien:

I have a few bits i need to put together

Cookie man, that turned out awesome!!!

I've got a mess of stuff just sitting on my tv stand waiting to be properly entered into some form of shadow box. I can't wait to put it all together.

That's awesome looking buddy!!

Wish Keagan would have got one of those shots of me...too cool

I don't think I did Tim. I'll have to look on the memory card. I know I was pressed for time each morning and didn't get nearly as many as i wanted to get in that style..

I will post the ones I did get though hopefully tomorrow.

Very cool Cookie...your wife really knows what she's doing !

I like the shadow box with the shirt and things. That one in particular was a great idea.

6e4abejy.jpg

This is my Morgan Cup display.

I like it dude. I'm going to get some pics printed and the flag I got signed framed but they will be secondary to the awesome Cleveland bag

Small but rare. That valuables bag was owned by the winning captain himself for a short time. It's no big deal.

IMG_0034.jpg

The mrs is putting the shadowbox together as we speak..cant wait to see the finished product.

Back